Sterling weapon family

assault rifle

pistol

lmg

paratrooper

carbine/extended barrel 1-2

yes the sterling started in the 40’s as a sten smg replacement but ended during the cold war becoming a pistol, rifle, carbine, lmg

No. If that’s the case, add the AKM because the AKM was supposed to be the first form of the AK rifle because they couldn’t produce the stamped design, thus why they had to make the milled model first.

The AR-15 and AR-10 should be in the game because the bolt and gas system were designed in the mid 40s and the rifle was supposed to be done in the early fifties to replace the M1G. Lol.

In short, no. There ware already a ton of guns they have not added yet that were present in the 2nd world war that they have yet to acknowledge or add.

2 Likes

The Sterling submachine gun is a British [submachine gun (SMG). It was tested by the [British Army] in 1944–1945, but did not start to replace the Sten until 1953. A successful and reliable design, it remained standard issue in the British Army until 1994,
i mean adding the sterling smg i just wanted to show off the entire family, it was a prototype during the war so it qualifies

3 Likes

you can’t forget the most famous sterling
the E-11

6 Likes

that pistol wtf i have never seen anything like it before

Now we are talking.

1 Like

The sterling design process started in the 44 and get in production the 53 becoming fully adopted by the British Army as the Sterling Machine Carbine (L2A1)

Unless you want to use A4 paper with a gun drawn on it to shoot I guess this weapon can wait for a Cold War map

1 Like

but thats 1947

Yes, Kalashnikov designed the AKM first, the type 1-2-3 came before the AKM because he couldn’t have manufactured it. That’s the point I’m making. Designed and tested does NOT MEAN USED.

That’s a custom semi-auto pistol for US law.