Steel Heroes

Yep, finally events with decals; please more cosmetics like 3d decorators, cammos etc like this,
great mini event.

3 Likes

One day, maybe just need to wait 3 more years (post from November 2021 below)

15 Likes

I’m sure the top-one is a gold order vehicle. :rofl:

Nice, a decal for the Italians. Now we only need some Italian tanks that aren’t Br1.

9 Likes

I made it in paint

2 Likes

Pls

1 Like

Good call with an new mini-event related to the Steam release. The tasks could’ve maybe been a little more beginner friendly however considering most new players don’t have radio guys and AT-gunners.

Also looking at the Steam charts makes me veri veri api today!

3 Likes

i want the not so politicaly correct german one

1 Like

New Italian decal and no new Italian tanks nowhere to be seen.
P40 - BR III (maybe) should be a nice counter against T-34
Celere Sahariano - BR II, good counterpart of the Crusader it’s a bigger (wider) target however it’s cannon is better

P43 - BR III or IV, it’s as realistic as the Ho-ri, but would fit nicely around the mid-high tier, it has worse gun than a Panther and similar armor so it would be a bit hard to balance.

8 Likes

the actual cavalry/horseback regiment fought on the eastern front and even did a cavalry charge against the soviets on the 22 August 1942. But in Italian sources it is also stated that during April 1942, III GRUPPO SQUADRONI CORAZZATO ‘LANCIERI DI NOVARA’ was formed and sent to North Africa to act as scouting vanguard of the Littorio Armored division, it was equipped with L6/40.

I am not 100% sure about their actual relationship though. Like if it was formed by officers of the original cavalry unit, etc.

1 Like

Germany suffers. :rofl:

2 Likes

not a hard event i can complete it : )

Why is the steam version 10x as loud as Gaijin Launcher
Help
Unless its just normal at 100% volume in windows to have it make your ears hurt with headphones
PC volume is at 8% btw and nothing else has been this loud and I had normal Gaijin launcher enlisted cranked way tf down in windows so idk if I just got used to it not blowing my eardrums out

check your ingame sound settings, maybe you had it lowered on normal client in the past. just repeat the settings on the steam one

It was down to 15% on Gaijin Launcher, but I never remembered it being outright painful on full, I only turned it down so I could hear people in voice, same for most games
Though I did notice in a later match that the deafen by nearby explosion effect was present when it wasn’t in the actually painful to hear match lmao

I’ve had to reset all my squad formation orders since launching on Steam, it was probably something like that where you’d adjusted your ingame settings with the official client

1 Like

Good thing that we are not getting Germany decal since that nation is non existent and should be completely replaced by glorious and proud Italians.

1 Like

Audio in this game is extremely broken, and I have been pointing out that a several time already.

This

Interesting idea, thanks, will forward it to the devs.

2 Likes