¿Soviets using panzerfaust?

¿Someone knows why the red army in Berlín campaing uses the panzerfaust if the panzerfaust 60 was a german anti tank weapon?

Enjoy reading.

1 Like

because balanssssss (insert stronk ruski accent here===)

I’d take a panzerfaust over the sturmpistole any day.

2 Likes

Tl:DR is that soviets didn’t produce their own AT launchers with their only modern infantry AT Weapon being captured panzerfausts/panzerschreks and the RPG-43 grenade

3 Likes

nah it’s because they actually had enough to use during 45 IRL so it only makes sense for them to have it in game

True it’s it’s logic but i want the same logic apply to PPD guns in Moscow so

1 Like

maybe for a finish squad yes but for actual germans no since there is a difference between soviet panzerfausts and german ppds and that is the ppd requires ammo while panzerfaust is a one and done, also i believe more panzerfausts were captured than ppds which would have likely been a trophy

ppd could be “rare” like pistols and axes with bronze orders

nah how about BP weapon or event squad

1 Like

i’m not for BP cause ppd in german squads were not so rare.

Yes for event squad anyway but not in operation S.U.F.F.E.R style plz

the summer event wasn’t bad unlike WT’s event

I still wait for the Christmas event to see what they are giving away

1 Like

i didn’t test yet
I hope it’s better

i was here for the battle summer event and it was pretty good since it’s just like more challenging daily tasks

1 Like

I know my reply isn’t connected with topic in any way, but I wanted to say this few weeks ago - I adore your Dwayne Johnson avatar, because that gif with him is one of my favorites. It’s makes me smile.

Have a nice day, Papucslama

2 Likes

Thanks, this really caught me off guard :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like