Soviet ZIS-3 anti-tank gun for Berlin campaign

As a suggestion for the Berlin campaign, we would like to be able to build the soviet made Zis-3 anti-tank gun instead the Pak-40 , when using the engineer. In order to make it historically accurate.

9 Likes

The Zis-3 would not be able to pen Panthers from the front, it would only be able to pen the panzer 4 from the front at very close ranges. A better option would be the ZiS-2 57 mm anti-tank gun.

6 Likes

100мм BS-3

Although, my opinion is that there should be some sort of progression of AA/AT-Guns, depending on battle ranks

13 Likes

Would’nt it be to OP or annoying for some players? Imagine yourself being in a t-34-85 and some bombaclot on the german side shoots you with a 88 mm PAK-43

The BS-3 alongside the Pak-43 would be very good top tier field guns.

We are going to need a tech tree for field guns when the merge comes so we can have progressive counters against tanks in the upcoming BR system.

4 Likes

From PaK-36(t) to PaK-44?

1 Like

They announced this massive update months ago and still nothing happened. I wouldn’t prefer it because I want the choosing of campaigns under my control.

I mean even they give german Raketewerfer 43 is fine since it can pen up to 200mm armor in a ny distance

I would like to remive the current AT gun for AT squad and Engis for better one that can destroy any existing tanks

Yes, from the 53-K to the Br-2.

For progression AT Gun and AA might works like that if the Devs ever intend to implement them:
German:
AT:PaK36 with muzzle rgrenade, PaK 40 and Pak 43
AA: Single 20mm, quad 20mm/double 37mm/single 50mm, 88mm

Soviet:
45mm, 57mm long ZiS 2 and 100m BS3
Quad Maxim, double 23mm and single 85mm

US:
57mm, 76mm M3 and 90mm
Polsten 20mm/Bofor 20mm, Quad .50/ Bofor 40mm+37mm, 90mm

Japs:
AT:47mm long, 75mm long, 88mm
AA: single 20mm, triple 20mm, single 88mm

Do you guys think if they add Katyusha truck as a premium vehicle would be a good idea?

Bruh they already have one in Moscow

1 Like

I mean , for Berlin. Perhaps for the Moscow campaign it still doesn’t have that authentic sound .

It would make more sense as radio call.

But I guess somebody will find a use for an unarmoured truck that almost can’t aim with it’s main wrapon.

1 Like

I’d like to say that I’d love it if they added stationary firing positions with guns too powerful for an engineer to build. For example, somewhere in Berlin put 8.8 cm PaK 43. Just like in real life, it would not be possible to move it too much without an allillery tractor. But such a place would be the focus of the heaviest fights. Such an addition would add a flavor to assault.

All you need is a lil’ slope…

1 Like

do you really think they’re gonna be filled to the top BRs?

Yes.
I expect bullet deflecting armoir piercing katana at the top BR.

Not yet, unless O-I and reaction rockets planes are available ingame

1 Like

I don’t want this game to be another WoT/