And nobody knows how to use google

3 Likes

35,000-65,000 weapons

1 Like

ⰳⰾⰰⰳⱁⰾⰼⰻⱌⰰ ⱀⰻⰼⰵ ⰽⱁⱃⰻⱎⱅⰵⱀⰰ ⰲⰵⱍ ⰴⱆⰳⱁ ⰲⱃⰵⰿⰵⱀⰰ

2 Likes

Did I spot RPK?

Nooice…

The Fedorov was at best used in Winter War. Im yet to see the sources that it was even used in 1941 against the Germans, let alone in 1945 Germany. (I also doubt it was as accurate as in the game and also had less rof than in the game)
The AVS was already withdrawn during the Winter War and I highly doubt the 50k were still there in Berlin. It makes sense in Moscow and maybe SG though.
The AVT faced higher nunbers (? I think but I do not find any sources tbh about their numbers) but they mostly also got reverted back to SVTs iirc because of severe recoil and accuracy issues.
Not to mention that both guns were not allowed to be used in auto because of their horrible recoil and reliability (and neither is really reflected in the game)

Yeah. We can complain all day about the FG (and all Sfs) being a all-man rifle and not a gunner gun as it was in the alpha but when it comes to “ha” it deserves less shame than those three battle rifles except maybe for the AVT.

5 Likes

The guys that can spawn more Tigers in a single Berlin battle than actually saw combat on the entire war are complaining about fantasy weapons lol

If realism is worth a shit I want normal troopers to be able to carry PPSh even if limited to 2 drums and it’s recoil cut by half of what it is.

6 Likes

Well. There is a difference between gameplay features and content/ gear.

And also, why is everyone talking about FG and Fedorov but not about the Panzer III B and the A13 Crusader?

2 Likes

Did you just list EVERY weapon they used?

This list seems rather excessive.

1 Like

I’m just gonna say that one of the things I love about the game is that it has such a massive arsenal of weapons compared to similar games and it’s always growing

1 Like

Because they only care if its strong, they wouldn’t give a fuck if Fg42 sucked.
If you like it than play Germany, if not use another great gun in the game, your options are limitless.

5 Likes

I think that it is not about that, since the Soviets have very good weapons and, in some cases, superior to the Axis.

My opinion was more to add more variety and, for that matter, more experimental weapons for the Axis as well. But it doesn’t matter, it’s your post and I’m not going to discuss this.

I don’t know you and I don’t want it to sound like an insult, but do I feel a certain envy?

Don’t worry, they have already announced the IS 2 (1944) with it you can do everything that tankers do with the König Tiger.

Well it’s only the Fedorov assault rifle and the as 44, but the as 44 is worse than the Fedorov.
In everything else Germans are better now - rifles, sniper “rifles”, machine guns, airplanes and tanks.

1 Like

Variation of 2 is already in game. Berlin premium riflemen squad is armed with M91/30 rifles with swing bayonets identical to that of M44 carbine.
Infantry variant of Maxim-Tokarev (17) is already in the editor, it should be added to Battle of Moscow.

but they don’t have underbarrel flamethrowers…

So go write on google translator page xd. google will understand you everytime, no question asked.
Its just lazy sorce adding.
You could just give a link, would be faster to translate, because it’s the first option that foreign wiki displays.

Hello, I was very interested to learn about some samples of firearms. But I couldn’t find some samples of weapons anywhere, when I looked at the photo more carefully, I found that these are photos from a book, I would like to know from which book this weapon was taken?

1 Like