Soviet vs Japan TT items

Dude a 50kg landed 5 feet away from my LVT from a bombing run and yellow’d a guy. You better be bringing 250kg bombs. Especially at III-V

If it’s Khalkhin Gol, then the weapons will be pre-1940, most likely. So a BRI-III game.

1 Like

IS tank line isn’t much stronger than US Jumbo and Pershing.
So if dev think current Japan tank is sufficient to counter Jumbo and Pershing, they will also think it is sufficient against IS tank line.

1 Like

Not sure if adding a tank that even the Tiger 2 and Ho Ri cant pen is the greatest idea. The IS 3 will just be cancer to fight. In WT you litterly have only a few very tiny spots of green that some dont even kill the tank with the buffed post pen dmg of WT.

We could easily add both, besides Japanese severely lacking on equipment anyways.

Definitely not looking forward to O-I, IS-3, T-44 or any other fakeland stuff that wasn’t used in ww2.

Even in its current state of fake Hori and fake Hei vs fake T 34 100 and fake AS 44, Manchuria will be a clown fest.

1 Like

The T44 was used, But in a limited amount. By 1945 they had roughly 100 tanks. It wasn’t until around the 1950s that they were sitting on almost 3,000 t44s. It was created to be a hybrid IS 1 tank and a t34 in one platform. Mid-1943 was when it was designed, and Entered production fall of 1944. Production was slow though because they were still cranking out t-34s.

Do you have a source?

As far as I am aware T-44 was not used in ww2.

"The tank was put into service in July 1944, and until the end of the war in Kharkov, 190 vehicles were built from factory number 44 transported from Kirov, but they did not have time to take part in hostilities.

Production of the T-44 lasted until 1947 and amounted to 1823 units."

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/t-44.htm

According to what I seen it was mainly used for training purpose but near the end of the war there was a small number of t-44s sent to conflict zones as they were still working on a way to upgrade the 85 mm gun. Which shortly after the fall of Germany they worked out how to get its 100mm acceptable. Design documents show t44s conception starting in 1941 but was put on hold until early 1943. The first t-44s rolling out of the factory in 1944. From what I could tell there was a total of three t44s in total used within world war II. these were still the same 3 tanks that they first produced. This is just one of few articles I seen talking about its creation date. Some of the other ones have said things about the first few being used in the very final conflicts of world war II.

The additional almost 1200 models of the T-44 were redesigned into the t-54. And that’s something that never needs to come to this game. Because that goes way beyond postwar, l think Even limited use equipment before manchuria could be added but it should be limited to premiums. All this stuff has got to have been produced by August 1945.

As a minimum, it is possible to simply issue Japanese tanks with the late tungsten-chromium shells, especially since they are not “paper” and were stockpiled for the Allied landings, or were even used in battle. This will generally be sufficient. As a maximum plan, fix the errors, bugs, missing mechanics and shortcomings of Japanese tanks/guns in general, bypassing the gaijins who refuse to do this work for Warthunder.