Some glaring issues with germany

The Japanese planes are alright, but the bombers just plain suck and the fighters are alright, but just the hurricane is quite a lot better than most because you know the 12 machine guns of similar caliber to the japanese planes.and I mean when they add the Pershings, the floodgates of hell are going to open into Japan and they are going to be overwhelmed because the tank destroyer will help, but it faces an issue that a lot of their other tanks do, open top, so planes don’t give a damn about Armour, and with how many rocket planes are spammed its going to be useless as a td. US T5 shouldn’t fight Japan at all, look at the M2c, the best they could do to match it back in the campaigns was the type 4 I think, cheap terrible rifle that was a clip loader at that level and BR4 now, so what are they going to get to substitute for some of this other T5 nonsense?

2 Likes

It has two 20mm cannons, your so biased towards “Germany suffers” you couldn’t even get the cannon count right.

This is simply a skill issue, i’ve taken down multiple P 47’s and P-51-D’s with the IAR 80 without a sweat, not to mention the 20mm cannons absolutely shred bombers.

9 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

stationary mgs are all worthless compared to hmgs. Also you really cannot compare engineer build with main gun.

I agree! The pershing will still be worse than kt but atleast it will have fighting chance just like the fw 190 has against p47

2 Likes

How about if instead of asking for 100 round belts - nerf the US MG to get 50 round belts instead? Hehe, I know this is gonna get some hate.

2 Likes

This fetish for 25 more rounds aint normal.

7 Likes

some people loves to compensate their lack of aim with more bullets.

8 Likes

Jeez dude I though it just had one 20mm cannon, chill out. And the P-47 just has a lot of Armour so just the 20mms after a while don’t preform nearly as well as other fighters, and said fighters don’t have any bombs or rockets. And the the thing about I’m too biased to see it right, how about you look at yourself and see that you are the same thing but for the US.

Except I’m not, I play all sides equally without bitching about the other sides planes, unlike you.

4 Likes

But…

20mm are the cream of the crop of air battles…

Sure you can “moar rounds” with 50 cals, but you also have to sustain fire longer.

With 20mm, you down any plane in one 1 or 2 seconds salvo, it’s that good (they fixed 20mm at last, you know).

Which is why the apex fighters USA have, aren’t p38 or p47 (p47 is a bit of a hybrid anyway). They’re the premium Tempest mkV, and the tier 2 Spitfire. Corsair got as potent armament, but is as maneuverable as a Focke at the low altitude of Enlisted…

6 Likes

Love me some 20mm and 30mm.

30s in enlisted are just :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

oh, well certainly, if you manage to hit something in the air with that, that, well that something just disintegrate.

But the velocity of it (and range) is a bit slower/shorter.

Great for fat armoured bombers, thought.

1 Like

Jesus is it not Allright for me to call the P-47 OP and German planes weak? Why is it your response to insult me here rather than do something useful for this discussion?

1 Like

Well.
No… it isn’t…

See those beauties here?

If even one of those takes the air (and is piloted by someone who knows how to fly), then it’s bye bye to p47 superiority, no joke.

Until… (or if, it’s sadly a premium), allies hop into this beauty:

Then the dogfights will be EVEN!

Note: Is the Tempest even still available for purchase? If so, to all allies pilots, it’s the best plane premium you guys can get.

4 Likes

Yeah, i dont like 30mms for air combat in warthunder because I intend to shoot long range most of the time. In enlisted i find it pretty good though as its all pretty close

That and ground strafing is fun

1 Like

I have a feeling it got removed…ouch (could be wrong)

Man…

I seriously hope not for allies pilots. There really is nothing better, no contest. rockets are nice and all, but the Corsair just doesn’t cut it in a dogfight. Miss your chance, it’s over (against a knowing opponent)

Even got TWO nice 250lb bombs. I always ditch them before doghfighting, those are heavy…

2 Likes

I feel like it did too.

I was so disappointed after I got it as the 20mm were scuffed. All good now.

1 Like

yeah that was a real bummer at the time…

but It had a pretty good chance to be turned into the monster it is in Warthunder through updates…and it did…

Id say the typhoons will show up at some point which will be nice (maybe in tech tree)

1 Like