Soldier Perks

Can we have an in depth explanation of all the soldier perks. What they are supposed to do and how they affect bots as well as players …

right now we are just guessing at Devs intentions. If we know what the perks are supposed to do we could give better feedback as to if they are working as intended or not …

Bots dont really care about perks, because they just walk side ways while shooting. They hardly ever go through the first clip, so ammo packs don’t do anything.

Sure that’s my observation as well but is that the developers intention? Right now we are just guessing … Do they intended for the perks to only effect the players or should they effect bot behavior as well.

Or maybe some perks are intended to be for players only and some for bots only … we just don’t know because the devs haven’t given us any explanation.

Next the soldier class unlock veterenacy (wapons the same) so they are more stroonger and perform better but veterenacy took time to be implementend for now is
“Works ok gg”

No really interested in what comes next … that’s a different topic … I just want a better understanding of what we have now …

What perks are not clear for you atm?

Ok thats a good question …. right off the bat the ones that come to mind are the healing perks …. (if you order bots to heal you …. do the healing perks apply to the player they are healing? I guess I could test it in practice mode.

Heres another perk I wonder about … Breath holding time while aiming and head shaking or stun after nearby explosions …. Do bots use these or are they just for the player

How about speed of decreasing of shot spread after quick turning of fire arm? What does quick turning mean and does this effect players, bots or both …. There of course more but those come to mind off the bat.

And it’s fine if you want to give us your opinion of what these mean to you, but that is really unimportant … what is important is to know what the devs intend for them to be or mean

If necessary, I could link you to a community resource spreadsheet to give you an overview of perks.

But if you mean more specific descriptions of exactly what each perk does, then it’s pretty baked.

Alternatively, we could go back and forth via Enlisted discord instead of individual forum posts.

Rather than having the player base pull the information from here or there. That is the devs responsibility. To document these things … Most especially if they are asking people to test and give feedback on thier game.

How can you give accurate feedback if you don’t know what the developers intent is supposed to be …

Agreed indeed some are a bit vague on what their meaning is and the devs could provide us a lot more information on that part indeed.

For what its worth, all those perks you named should be used by bots as well.
The spread on quick turn is pretty good for bots, they snap turn a lot so that should count as a fast turn and should be more accurate on that part. I dont know exactly what is a quick turn or a non quick turn but for close quarters it is noticable as a player.
Breath holding is not that handy for bots because they dont aim down sight for long extended times but the stun after explosions is handy because it just makes you 50% more accurate when under explosion stun and should work the same for bots.

Have not tested this tbh, dont know.

But yes we should get a drop down tooltip when you hover over a perk with more information. Right now the info is completely community driven and that should not be the case. Community should drive the meta on top of the good information given.

1 Like

it only works if your soldier beeing healed have the healing perk himself i think

Is there an updated list somewhere?

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks man.