Since people who are against HA related changes, why can’t we add this in customs?

lol. just now got to this part and had same response as you :rofl:

i think you will not find about those cause they are not publicly traded company.

I dont know. Maybe someone leaks them on the WT forum instead of the monthly leaks of Western weapon manuals.

1 Like

only people who would have access to their financials would be either people working in finance or people higher up in company chain (unless they got hacked). although i have gotten more than few confidential files that i had no business with when i browsed shared files on network. but still all those employees are usually covered by NDA.

No. The dev team is indeed small, and they don’t work on other games. Gaijin is only the publisher for Enlisted, and Darkflow is responsible for Enlisted development. Gaijin develops War Thunder, and publishes a few other games such as Enlisted.

Honestly if you’re on console and can’t use customs to fulfil your HA needs within Enlisted, you should really just give up, or get a PC and get access to Enlisted customs and other more HA oriented games such as Squad 44 and Easy Red 2.