Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

chances are quite fair so it’s just depends on your luck and playtime с:

7 Likes

This message should be highlighted and added to the news or make a separate announcement. This should be done asap. You can’t have a hidden mechanics wasting players’ time and effort without telling them

4 Likes

104 rolls and my game freezed

1 Like

Why is the old event soldier not full perked
its so useless rn

2 Likes

you know what all these people getting stuff ima do 20 box then i will show you what i get

hell yea btw what do i get for dup squad again?

What should I do with the silver coins I used to buy the boxes? Shouldn’t they be returned to us?

Pistol curse, it’s the 4th pistol in a row at least i just got a saber

Gamble it all :dollar: :snake: :dollar:

1 Like

Cool it works for you, i already had all event squads so that why it maybe bugged,
here

Please give me mathematic gaijin is using to make it possible.
how is this legal?

3 Likes

Tbh I’m not amazed.
It just seems to be a silver dump for vets. Meanwhile players who missed the event have like 0.0000000000001% chance to get what they missed.
Also imo no limit of weapons is stupid. It just artificially lowers the chance to get stuff you don’t have. You should have increased the limit instead of removing it completely.

4 Likes

So much junk.

99 lucky draws, all with 50% experience cards

1 Like

Wat thunder ahh gambling box :skull:

2 Likes

Dutch VPN?

Like i wrote a few times about, you used the Netherlands/belgium exploit, so you only get boosters, ask support to revert

1 Like

dam did like 40 got nickel browning pistol besal and an italian riflemen

I was unaware working part time job abroad was illegal and ruined my account, thanks

7 Likes

how come i can’t see that list:

So in the meanwhile I could not play any games due to the instant use feature of the boosters?

1.2kk silver to get them

and a 5th pistol i’m not impressed

1 Like