Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

Honestly I think in its own way it can perform equally well or slightly under. It’s got decent mobility, it carries a lot of ammo and it’s HE is pretty decent for splashing infantry, the APHE is alright too can get through most tanks at its BR without an issue. Though it will struggle a little more against stronger armour as opposed to the HEAT of the Ho-I; that being said HEAT can be a tad inconsistent here and there. It does have weaker armour than the Ho-I but otherwise I think it’s genuinely a fun little tank that isn’t too bad at all. Also almost forgot, it’s got a really good reload time between shells too.

You can take them both at the same time anyway, for a BR 2 lineup, they’re under different squads

1 Like

That is also very true. Though for myself I opt for one plane and one tank in the line-up. Though down the line I plan to get another squad slot for Japan.

i sold all my equipment to buy crates, i have nothing now, zero, i sold all my guns

#GambleAware

1 Like

nah lol

Nope, it’s just a random, dude, if there is a chance to receive xp boost - you can receive it 100% of tries just because it’s how random mechanic works

nope it statistically impossible to get the same thing 60 time even me, i get silver boost pistol and sword and that is 85 box

this is definite the netherland exploit

3 Likes

Statistics is a tricky thing, it works with big numbers so

1. 85 isn’t that big number
  2. Even with big numbers there are small chance to receive only xp boost:)

and what if it a fact?

8 Likes

I m lost.

What i dont have :eyes:

If its the trench kar, i do

1 Like
Spoiler

@Conscript_Joe
yes its a nice weapon

2 Likes

dam 2 gold

1 Like

sadge x)

and 1500 silver xD

but honestly i dont need nothing x) so i m fine.

i m maxed everywhere

2 Likes

We also allowed use of asbestos in buildings…

4 Likes

Are you kidding me? You got it???

(Seriously it’s nice :smile: treasure it, it got mythical status!)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
just mount the weapon
it works. :slightly_smiling_face:

Except it doesn’t

1 Like

I cannot. I bought 100 time, only booster, no sliver or any other thing. Why this happened?