Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

Yeah, I think the drop rate for the guns must be lower than shown, I didn’t get a single main gun out of 200 boxes (but did get 8 squads somehow, so I’m happy)

Lol? How much did you spend?

well if i calculate roughly 200 = like 1 mil i think

Whatever, thanks. I just completely missed the mention of amount of boxes. (I have no clue how)

Very lucky guy.

1 Like

These 2 twitch vehicles are still unreleased. If not doing twitch drops ever again can just give them away by a mini event or update the lootbox with them. Better to be used in some way these waste away.

7 Likes

Is that bt 7 camo something they did actually? I have hard time imagining an situation where purple camo is useful

From WT twitch drop and added it for a bunch of tanks there. We only got it for BT 7 here.

So i could post a screenshot here from customer support response, but you could just delete it as any conversation between gaijin empoyees is not to be shared as stated in the rules.

But the response was basically:
-no compensation or rollback is provided in such a case
-To fix your in-game region, you can try to login in a similar way you did prior to the issue.( But i can’t do that, thanks for nothing, i log in from Poland daily and don’t have magic pop up each day)
-Please do not use VPN services to defraud or deceive your current location in the future. ( i am an european working part time jobs abroad, which is my legal right, by selecting that i was not in netherlands i would be breaking local laws)

So not only no help, but also accusing me of being the problem.

I bet Dysphorid will receive the same treatment after he was asked to bug test in netherlands and now has his lootboxes blocked too.

Can You help me resolve it or should i start making forum and steam (at least devs respond there) threads everwhere?

1 Like

@Euthymia07 @gastanofrizzi @James_Grove summoning all the helpers, help please.

Use a VPN (there is free ones) to connect to a Netherlands/belgium IP, then click you’re not from there

Somehow…

It worked normally for me and @Myrm1don.

Did you link your account on Steam by any chance? We did not really USE those soldiers and only wanted to try to see what the “glitch” was about so… I don’t know if it’s relevant or not… :thinking:

@Euthymia07 is right! I remember I was so scared after finding out what the glitch truly was, that I did all I could to revert to original status. I think I did that as well.

So can you recommend any? I don’t trust free vpns but im not going on train to holland just for enlisted

Free vpns work. Use Nvidia

(It’s what some staff recommended a while back.)

1 Like

I got an error when trying to log in with my nvidia account.

thanks gaijin

Use GeForce now and select EU northeast, lunch the game and once you go to buy choose I’m not from Netherlands

2 Likes

Thanks at least for that, you guys are 1000x more helpfull than gaijin support

1 Like

enlisted machen
Danke have a dank meme

12 Likes

I only know I who has the springfield air service. My mind is telling me someone similar named to kokoshi(?) and shivex has the Kar98K Trench… I have vague ideas of seeing mikegoesboom with the mosin infantry… but its all too meh to keep track of.

1 Like

I think even @Shiivex does not have it :thinking:

It was less than 200,000 and I got some nice vehices.