Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

yea just hold on to the silver for now unless you dont need it

1 Like

Ofc we both lost with that stupid booster. Nobody was building rallies (i used apc), nobody was using tanks, nobody was looking for enemy rallies, only i and other dude were trying to destroy enemy tanks.

enlisted_2024-10-10_20-20-32
enlisted_2024-10-10_20-20-35
enlisted_2024-10-10_20-20-38
That’s a lot of levels in a single match :rofl:

1 Like

The creators could use the number of points to unlock a branch of the branch that we do not have, e.g. 250,000. points and select which of them we want to examine.

It would be better if they made it possible to buy it for gold

No, for me this game will stay “for free”.
Paying with gold means that everybody can buy the dopest stuff without a bit of luck.

The way it actually is seems to be quite fair.

2 Likes

99 x 50% boosters to use in 18 hrs?

Seems legit.

1 Like

They give a very worse offer.I think the box is a trap to steal silver

1 Like

If you guys can remove boosters from the box I will change my steam review to a recommendation

7 Likes

What are the Netherlands bug?

Oh god com on. You are so close to making this actually good. Why put in boosters with 24.5 procent?

like at this rate 80% of all the things are usseles. 19% is actually getting something ussefull. The other 81% is quite usseles. Like its nice to get some apearance order, but your not doing it for that. You would need an avarage 500.000 silver to get a squad. That seems like way to much.

At least remove the boosters, that is just not ussefull for people with enough silver to pay for this stuf.

Darkflow is so close to making the game really good this summer. This is disapointing to see.

3 Likes

enlisted_2024-10-10_20-52-30
enlisted_2024-10-10_20-50-33
cute bug but still a bug :rofl: real % was 8100%. Let’s be honest they should all be for 3 matches like BP boosters.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Seems a great deal easier than doing the events or paying the gold or whatever it was people did for them originally!

This will stop whatever squads are in the boxes from being rare or notable.

I thought they would add to the available research points you can convert
Did they disable that feature?

yeah its good mechanic sadly its not available to all of us xD

?
500.000 to get maybe one squad and then its a usseles plane?
I dont know man, I dont have that kind of silver laying around te re role until I finaly get japanese low br para’s.

I got 4 squads in 500k silver

1 Like

Remember also it is not guaranteed you get one of anything for 500k - you might get it on the 1st box, or not get it after 100…

10’s of thousands of people play the game - even at 1% if everyone bought 1 box there would be 1,000 “new” squads in play, twice as many “new” vehicles

but whether you personally have that lying around or not, a lot of people who have “finished” the game do, as is shown by the posts in this thread.

Oke so if you do the maths, you are very lucky