Silver Chest "Rocket Hail"

btw chances when you get all squads and soldiers

basically that percentage goes to silver…

3 Likes

Ok now I really regret not doing the ‘buy low, sell high’ trick before the economy update

Silver be melting

2 Likes

enlisted_2024-10-10_17-29-58
It goes even higher. :dollar: :snake: :dollar:

well you got all the vehicles :stuck_out_tongue:

All Vehicles + all event squads so at least it’s something for my 2.6mil (or a bit more due silver refunds). I only regret wasting last 300k which gave me nothing except mosin and a pistol.

1 Like

2025 % XP BOOSTER
to get a conquest mode with noobs.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

try to not stacking this devil thing. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

spent another 400k…

i will need to see if i have some squads that need leveling up…

1 Like

well the mosins have 4x scope :rofl:
is not that bad

the only good weapons had odds like 1/5000 or 1/2000
not going to touch it,
it stinks

man how much would getting 4 stinger be with this rate? 20 mil silver? even then i still feel like i cant get 1 stinger

I get a sword 1 gold engeneer and 2 tank with camo for 120 k

I got all 4 diffrent Vasily GO soldier possible for USSR and was confused because everyone for the USSR was called Vasily and nobody else for USSR was pulled XD.

1 Like

I spend 250k on it and I swear I won’t buy it unless it reduce price.
5k is too expensive and I can’t get what I wanted

2 Likes

man I used similiar amount and got mostly some BRI us tanks, hammers and plenty of soldiers, not even one squad or anything better than one lanchester

For most of the time, I was opening boxes by 10. I like the feeling of expectation and hype.

It could have some slight influence. Who knows.

1 Like

it is meant to be money sink for veterans. it is not for everyone…

just got all the possible soldiers and still no squads

Dope.
Enjoy them!

1 Like

Well it’s great seeing everybody getting cool new stuff, congratulations.
I wont be getting sh*t however, apparently simply because I live in the Netherlands.
Thanks for nothing I guess?

3 Likes

Check your country laws i just realized that i get XP all the time is because in my country loot boxes are prohibited and i aways get the lowest reward … i never reeded this message cuz i buy solders and only comes the first time when you log in and since brought soldiers before that this message didn’t appear only after i logged out and decided to log in again to buy few more boxes this message popped up xD Thanks Netherlands -200 000 silver … god damn… now i really feel scammed xD