hope you have a lot of it xD cuz im -150 000 silver and nothing then xp … xD

Chests can only be boosted

Now imagine you lose connection in the next battle

Poof, rewards gone

5 Likes

It would be nice if it could also be bought for gold

1 Like

Lmao, i spend like 750k on pure boosters lol, still milions in reserve though

not a chance that i will spend so much xD if there is nothing in the next 5 i give up xD

1 Like

I spent like 50k, blew half my silver, if only I could use my WT hoard I just sit on lmao, would have blown like 10mil.

I bought one back then to see what it was about. Once I saw the ridiculous stats it got I got scared and never touched it again.

That’s a lot of vehicle upgrade orders

Hey that’s a new one!

WT silver lions are extremely easy to farm, SL value is like hyperinflation of a Weimar Republic where everyone can get a 500k-1mil a day and even more if they have wagers, while Enlisted economy is backed by gold and getting even 50k a day is extremely hard.

2 Likes

Time to get Soviet body armors for everyone. :japanese_goblin:

despite trying to stall and get more reinforcements for enemy, sadly my team was too good

About squad rewards.

Say I got ALL existing squads EXCEPT ONE specific squad.

If I luck out and fall on the 1% chance to get a squad. Will I get the one I don’t have OR will it be refunded OR will it switch to another prize?

How does it work?

@Euthymia07 do you know?

4 Likes

After you get all the unique limited rewards, you keep get all the repeatable reward until the box banner end

1 Like

It’s not what I ask…

Say I get the 1% chance to obtain a squad. Will I automatically get the only squad I do not yet possess, OR something else will happen?

2 Likes

yes

3 Likes

Yes, you can’t get duplicate, so you just get the squad you miss

2 Likes

if you obtain every squad, then that 1% for obtaining squads will be redistributed to other rewards.

btw you can click and check what squads you can get from it…

2 Likes