Silenced weapons usefulness

Right now silenced weapons are just worse than any other weapon due to limited damage and slow bullet speed. Its especially noticeable on silenced sniper rifles. You have to aim waaay higher to even hit a target.

So I would suggest to add any usefulness for silenced weapons, in oppose to their unreliability, for example: No killcam for silenced weapons at all or a limited killcam (shows only the direction towards the enemy, without exact outline).

5 Likes

Bots dont react to them as fast or far as regular weapons, they are very good for taking out enemies from behind without drawing much attention.

2 Likes

Well, umm, if you play against bots and only bots thats a true statement.
But when an enemy team has players - your silencer does nothing at all.

And anyway even silenced sound against bots doesnt work quite well for close-combat silenced weapons, lol.

I mean, it’s a silencer, not an invisibility cape. Even silenced gun will be loud if you are close enough.

And works for players too as it’s harder to locate you.

3 Likes

Well, no, since you are outlined on killcam, lol.

Yes, but bullet speed is so low that silenced pistols/submachine guns are just awfull.

You still need range for not being spotted by bot but your bullets are slow and you need to come closer to even hit a target.

And for silenced sniper rifles its even worse cuz you wouldnt want to use them in mid-close combat, but bullet speed is so low that you have to come closer or aim way higher to hit a target. With reduced damage. And no usefulness at all cuz even if you hit a bot and he didnt spot you - whats the matter if you can hit a bot with regular bolt-action rifle and he wont spot you, cuz you are sniper, lol.

Its not even like “its just an unique battle-pass weapon, no pros or cons”

Its literally just worse.

Then kill player at the end. Many ppl do this already.

Most GO weapons are gimmicks so I wouldn’t try to make silencers any thing more than a gimmick.

De Lisle enters the Chat.
Welrod looks through the Window.

no killcma for silenced weapon seems fun

1 Like

I agree that silenced sniper rifle is trash and in need of buff. But all other silenced weapons are good as they are.

1 Like

2 Likes

Not at all, but ok