Screenshot contest: Fall sunset

My only concern is those that resubmit images that were submitted in the past, along with those that present more than 5 submissions over the duration of the event.
I hope that there’s some attempt behind the scenes to maintain fair integrity to the contest.
In saying that; good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Is it okay to change some screenshots that you don’t particularly like before the deadline?

I think we have a winner…

6 Likes

Are we allowed 5 screenshots per category or 5 overall?

I have asked around and not received and answer, and since it does not specify I am under the assumption that it is 5 total.

2 Likes

if my understanding is true, you can only do 5 overall not each per category.

does using other application (like lightroom and photoshop) to make some adjustment (like lighting, color, and vignette) without adding additional things to the screenshot are allowed?

i’m considering vignette effect aren’t forbidden given the fact that enlisted replay does have themselves built-in vignette effect.

1 Like

Some submissions that won last contest had noticeable saturation and color hue changes, so I would look at those as reference. However I personally think that color corrections take away from the games natural aesthetic, and I would recommend avoiding doing so.

1 Like

damn ngl i think I saw yours and they are soooo good :sob: I need to get better. I LOVE the one with the Bamboo. How did you get the KV-1 Image to look so great? You’ve definetely won for one of your pics, my bet is the KV-1 with how good it is.

1 Like

I was messing around with all the different sliders (FoV, time of day, focal distance) and they all kinda fell in place on accident. It’s one of my favorites for that reason.

1 Like

Lucky> I think for the next one I’m gonna have to try and force some screenshot worthy scenarios. I really wanted the profile pic

1 Like

Would be really helpful if all if my previous match replays didn’t become “protocol mismatch” after every single tiny game update.

LOL yeah I had the same.
Great battle, could make some nice screenshots, but next day the new update comes out, cant use my replay from yesterday anymore :grin: oh well