Rocket Artillery Radio Call-In

The Rocket Strike in Big Action Mod is VERY cool.

But its OPness is tempered by its a ability to blow the fuck out of friend and foe alike!

Personally I prefered it early on when the HE was huge, but friendly fire on explosion was on.

2 Likes

Before preordering , do you think it’s likely that they will allow every raido operators with this rocket firing option or just with this unique squad. Because lastime i bought the premium sd.kfz.251/1 squad thought it will be sick , however , not even a week later , they released a better version with the cannon for an event.

I think they will bend and make it available for all Radio Operators. I think they will make these Premium/ Event squads have it unlocked right at the start, while regular squads will have to unlock it in their tech tree. It’s like that early MG 42 squad had HMGs unlocked on default while others have to unlock it

I don’t think a mechanic should be only locked to a premium squad. Unique weapons sure but not a mechanic.

To be fair they are technically separate vehicles but I hear what you’re saying. I thought they would add the 251 with an MG 34 as the free version

Overall I think if you’re gonna buy the radio squad depends if you like their unique weapon, because I always find that’s the main draw of a special squad. And like I said I do think they will change their minds and make it available for all squads, but at least with the premium squad you’d have it unlocked immediately

1 Like

It will be unique…as in not in tech tree.

BUT there will be event squads that get it, just like the napalm drop tanks

These two premiums + some event squads in future.

I hope not.
Since that would mean the only difference between premium and event squad would be differently colored weapon stock + 0.1 sec difference in reload.

That’s all.