Ridicoulously long Coax MG reload times

Here is a quick clip that I took to demonstrate how ridiculous the difference is between these two similar machine guns. The Japanese MG takes less than 3 secons to reload whioe the Italian MG takes over 7 seconds despite both being magazine fed low capacity MGs.

16 Likes

It’s not quite easy to reload MG with only one hand while holding a slice of pizza in the other.
So the reload time difference is completely understandable.

8 Likes

How do people still find these jokes funny? So played out.

1 Like

Cringe jokes are not about being funny.

And yeah, the Italian reload is so obnoxious. I’ve complained about it too. Anyway, comparing stuff that will never play against each other is not very appropriate.

3 Likes

The Italians have butter fingers because all the olive oil on their hands so they keep dropping the mag as they reload.

3 Likes

The bren from UVC has faster reload than Italian tank if you want a comparison, and Bren gun is 30rnd mag

4 Likes

It’s weird, man. I don’t know if it’s an innoccent innacuracy or if the Devs legitimately think that the Mod. 38 is so OP that it needs an extremely long reload… For reference the AA MG34’s realod time is 7.82seconds the Mod. 38’s is 7.5seconds. How does that make sense? On the 34 you would have to charge the bolt, open the feed tray cover, place a belt and close the freed tray cover. On the 38 you only have to charge, remove the empty mag and insert a new mag. MAKES NO SENSE

1 Like

It could also just be the way the Italians designed it, it’s pretty much a re-proposed belt machine gun to accept the magazines instead of it’s 20 round belts

1 Like

This is true, the 38 is a conversion from the 37, but it uses a box magazine with a regular magazine catch.

There is no reason it should take almost as long as a belt fed.

1 Like

Forwarded, thank you

2 Likes