Return of M1911 COLT SWARTZ (ALLIES)

Dear Enlisted Development Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am an avid Enlisted player and have been actively participating in the events held in your game. Recently, I became aware of the “M1911 COLT SWARTZ (ALLIES)” that was made available in a past anniversary event. Unfortunately, I couldn’t participate in that special occasion, which left me quite disappointed.

Nevertheless, my passion for the game remains unwavering, and I am reaching out to express my sincere desire to see the “M1911 COLT SWARTZ (ALLIES)” available again in future events. I understand that game development is a complex task that requires significant efforts, but I believe that reintroducing this special weapon would not only benefit me but also many other players who share the same desire.

I am willing to invest resources in my request, whether through active participation in events, acquiring the weapon with gold coins, or any other means you deem appropriate. Additionally, I am aware that the trading system is not yet implemented in the game, making it challenging to obtain the “M1911 COLT SWARTZ (ALLIES)” from other players.

I would like to emphasize that I am a dedicated supporter of Enlisted and have already invested financially in the game. I believe that bringing back this special weapon would not only increase player satisfaction but also strengthen the community and loyalty to the brand.

I understand that the decision to include or reintroduce items in the game is complex and depends on various factors. However, I kindly ask you to consider my request and evaluate the possibility of bringing back the “M1911 COLT SWARTZ (ALLIES)” in the near future.

I greatly appreciate your attention and the creation of such an engaging gaming environment. I look forward to future updates and exciting events in Enlisted.

Sincerely,

Lucas Alves LVKSoldier

nice christmas santa’s letter you got here.

but jokes aside,

unfortunately for you, it wont return anytime soon considering that it was just made recently ( 3 months ago november 2023 )

which, so far, even event squads as four years old did not returned.
( with the exception of the thommy caliber 30 and trench gewher being hosted twice )

mostly because these are meant to be rare.

however, they might return in a far future.
or, if devs allows it, you might get few chances to get some in the gaijin market.
as devs are planning to raise a market for enlisted too similar to the crossout and war thunder one where most likely people can grind events and put them there to earn some cash.

This dude simps for devs

They have intentions on bringing past events back in some capacity at some point. That’s all we know though

Console accessible?

most likely not

( if it’s like war thunder one )

Then what’s the point? Why implement something if you’re going to cut out 2/3 of the player base from that function? It can’t possibly be that hard to add a way to access it from inside the game itself

from what i could gather ( in a 30 seconds research. so not that deep ) sony is against that.

otherwise gaijin would have most likely with all intentions to get more bucks from consoles too ( by making / adding the marketplace ).

but i can’t be more precise that than. sorry.

as far as we know, for enlisted ,they are planning something. but not much is known beside:

Dang it Sony why do you always have to be anal about crap like this?