Replays

Does the game make replays for each player? Do you have to request it or something? From what I have read, it automatically creates them for everyone.

Is there a reason why some people’s aren’t recorded?

It record the game for all of us

Some people has hard nicknames or they just translate the site, thats why sometimes the site cant find a replay

Just go to replay site: Enlisted

And write the nickname (or any nickname of players presents on a specific game)

The site gives you some replays, you dont need “request” a replay, the site deliver you the replays (you can download the replay manually or click om watch replay meanwhile your game its open and it will download the replay directly)

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was doing. And thanks for responding.

So, I guess if I wanted to make sure no one could see my replays (for whatever reason) the trick would be to use odd characters?

Was in a match and saw some really odd stuff, and wanted to see it from the other players POV - but couldn’t find a match due to the weird name.

I’ll try it by going to my name - will have to figure out how to switch to another player in the match. The last time I tried to watch a reply, it ended up; somehow dropping me into a new match (b/c it uses the game client, it would appear, to actually view the match…) and I ended up deserting. Was very odd.

It is not possible, with just the nickname of one of the participants of the game, you can get the replay and the correct nickname of a player

Hi Bigote

nickname search bar still have problem
it cannot search with Chinese, Japanese, Korean or specific characters

If you were in the battle, you can just find your self and then switch to the person you want to have a look at while the replay is loaded

1 Like

In that cases

Just use a nickname of other player in that game who can be easely writed on the replay site

2 Likes