Remember what they took from us

It has been one year since they never added the portrait of Field Marshal Erwin Rommel and Marshal Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto to Enlisted. They were supposed to be the portrait reward for reaching Field Marshal rank as it was announced back in 4th of October, 2022 but deleted from the announcement a day later for unknown reason. While the portraits were deleted from the official announcement post, the original version of it can be accessed using Wayback Machine and here’s the link: The new season of the Battle Pass! - News - Enlisted
Erwin Rommel Enlisted portrait
Isoroku Yamamoto Enlisted portrait

22 Likes

OMG! A picture of two historical figures from WW2… how offensive!
My eyes are burning, just from looking at these images! :sob:

You sir, got me triggered biG tiMe.

(Sarcasm) :wink:

7 Likes

On a purely artistic note, I prefer this kind of “painting art” to those we get lately.

It felt more genuine. What we get now feels like ai “art”. I’m not a fan of it :thinking:

2 Likes

dam i always want a german portrait even in a clash royale style mobile game i play i still use german portrait more than allie

I would like to have some Japanese portrait, I love to switch portraits correspondingly to faction & squads I am currently playing atm.

(unless I forget to do so)…

You understand that?

Nope

2 Likes

Yeah I would have def used the Yamamoto portrait to this day if it has released :frowning:

fancy making those disappear.

Hitler is also a historical figure, but I don’t want him to appear in the available avatar.
(Just to clarify, I do want to see more marshal avatar)

We haven’t yet to get new Marshal portraits like wanted to see Marshal Konev, Marshal Chuikov, etc.

Wanted Marshal Chuikov known for Stalingrad.