šŸ† Reinforcements received: Victory day

But as to your first point, what does German mains trying to uptier shit in WT have anything to do with Enlisted and your earlier replies saying that Germans basically shouldnt get shit in this game :skull: like it isnā€™t that deep.

Also i agree about the Stugs. We need to see more stugs considering how much it was used and its a shame how many stugs are locked behind prem squads (coming from a whale)

They havenā€™t said anything about this yet, i dont think it will be tank slots only. lets hope it doesnt

since spaa can technically only be used by paid players. F2P can only use 1 vehicle so they will 100% tank or plane.

that means only premium users can use SPAA and if its tank slot it will piss off alot of premium players. imagine spending money on premium tanks and you end up not being able to use it due to someone SPAA lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s a point ā€¦ this event is not a free giveaway of unitsā€¦ They do it to motivate you and reward you for everyday playing the gameā€¦ And almost everybody is able to get at least one unit

But there is always a room for compromiseā€¦ they could reward you with a ticket which you would spend on one of these units based on your preference.

Just curious but for the past few days I have been unable to open the game past the launcher. It crashes during the cloud animation. where can I find what the crash ID means? crash ID: 80600c4c9f. Or does anyone have a possible solution?

I really love the Reinforcement-Event ā€¦ but now itā€™s 14:17 UTC and i still waiting for the start of the event

I hope Anti-Air vehicles will not count as a tank in battle. I believe you should be able to field 2 tanks as well as an anti-air vehicle or 2. Maybe allow 1 Tank, 1 Anti-Air vehicle, and a third one either Tank or Anti-Air vehicle. This would ensure more variability on the battlefield.

Where do i check daily progress?

Heya! You have to click the ā€œVICTORY DAYā€ tile thatā€™s above battle pass tasks to access the event and claim your rewards. Remember, rewards are not automatically claimed, so you have to claim them each day.

2 Likes

Helloā€¦do I need to have gold or battlepass or premium to access the event?..cause I see no progress bar when I click the tileā€¦just the event description. Thanks in advance!

No, entirely free!

You just need to play and earn 10k xp per day, whatever the campaign you choose to play.

You donā€™t need to obtain 10k in a single battle, itā€™s cumulative.

Just donā€™t forget to click ā€œredeemā€ button each day after you got your 10k xp!

3 Likes

Changed clothes the crew of the Soviet AA

5 Likes

1 ticket for red PPS. So the players like me used 4 tickets to exchange the red PPS are idoits now.

1 Like

No. you can get swords insteadā€¦ which means itā€™s the same thing as last time. If one only chose swords last time, he can get 4 pps, or vice versa.

In short, donā€™t worry you can get swords.

1 Like

The big box on the top right of the screen doesnā€™t have the victory day event anymore. Do you know how to access it so I can claim my daily reward for 10K points?

1 Like

Itā€™s supposed to be thereā€¦ keep in mind this big image/button swap between ā€œcustom battleā€ and victory day event. Just select the correct one.

1 Like

It isnā€™t doing that anymore. It just stays on ā€œcustom battleā€.

1 Like

Does restarting the game solve that?

1 Like

I just logged in today and it fixed itself so I guess it worked. shouldā€™ve done that yesterday.

1 Like