🏆 Reinforcements received: Victory day

yep, they can in reasonable angles ofc.

4 Likes

That was just a joke, im glad we have events.

3 Likes

Perfect. All is good here then, as long as they are able to target other vehicles in self defense, then they are very cool squads, and look very fun.

I look forward to them!

4 Likes

Oh God!

I just realized we can get THREE of those beautiful pps42! Which means I’ll be able to field an entire squad of them (at least 4 assaulters) thanks to the others I got!

Eheh, kinda happy of this. Always liked that collector piece, and won’t be reserved only to my squad leaders now.

Edit: also a loot box every day??? Oh, that event is a generous one.

Keep doing like this. A happy player base is a spending player base… :wink:

12 Likes

Besides being able to shoot at planes, how are these any better than Moscow’s starting vehicles? With the artificial speed nerf I’m sure the GAZ will be slow as molasses and the open-top 2-manned Flakpanzer-I will probably be insta-decrewed by the bots. Am I the only one that thinks these rewards are ass? And we now have a confirmation that the merge won’t come earlier than the 3rd of June.

The reduction of the XP-requirement is very nice though! And nothing wrong having event rewards being mediocre, as they’re usually just meant as a novelty item. I do hope that whatever counterpart we get in the normal techtree is better.

1 Like

Fuck no
it was barely produced in any meaningful number

100s were built, Japan we have 2 tanks, with 1 number built (Ta-Se or whatever its called), and a few number built (Ho-i)

That kind of thing doesn’t matter anymore

4 Likes

it’s already in the game through the editor though
it has been updated too.
considering it’s stages before the update ( black turret, missing sights etc )

7 Likes

Its the best anti air vehcile in Warthunder

Thats dumb, we have multiple vehicles that almost didnt see combat, the Wilberwind had 100+ in less than a year

1 Like

No I know
German mains deserve fucking nothing after helping ruin tanks in WT

2 Likes

welp, most likely will only get HE in Enlisted.

and nerfed to oblivion to the point of being almost pointless anyway because of overheating.

so i don’t think it will hurt having it in enlisted.
( perhaps as a prem ? )
( plus, open top so. ez molotov on da roof )

2 Likes

As I said yesterday, “Look at the bright shiny object.”

1 Like

All of this, is not even taking into consideration what br this will be used. Will probably be quite high, so that any vehicles it will face will be impervious to it.

Will still be a nice addition nonetheless, might be effective against planes and infantry support…

But I want the QUAD 50cal for USA as counterpart!

1 Like

well looks like im going to actually play this one, but right after weekend :slight_smile: good event is always better than brand new premium squad, even though i hate halftracks and everything AA related that can shoot infantry, the PZ 1 looks very cool… anyway it seems these vehicles will be easily destroyed by HMG

It’s even better, when there’s a pile of shiny objects!

So how does this work. I’m gonna be out of town from the 9th-14th. When I get back can I buy those missed levels with gold. Or am I SOL?

All I can say is, “WOW!” The meaning of that term is that you’re been distracted. It’s a manipulation!

1 Like

Looks like a reasonable grind, right on.

1 Like

Cool event bringing old rewards and introducing new stuff (2 vehicles) at same time