Reinforcements received: Tunisian paratroopers

Very nice to have a new event, the rewards seem nice too. :slight_smile: Sadly i barely play any of these factions so i think i can finally take a break from grinding for once.

(Will we maybe get a soviet paratrooper squad in an event too finally? Everyone got them except the soviets :smiling_face_with_tear: )

3 Likes

bolt action

1 Like

The magazine is the grip:D

2 Likes

it a really wacky design ngl but i like it

We’re currently preparing something for you, follow the news :wink:

7 Likes

Not very appreciate for adding new content ONLY by event.

2 Likes
  • Folgore paratroopers squad
  • With unique OG43
  • AND flamethrower

OH SI’ BAMBINA

18 Likes

They finally did something right with the paratroopers instead of giving them 100 rounds guns behind enemy lines when they drop but why did they give them flamethrowers whose idea was this.

Sorry I did not mean to reply to you

i mean they gotta buff the axis in tunisia somehow am i right?

2 Likes

Og43 is such a weird choice for Tunisia, it would fit better in a late war Italy campaign. I was hoping the folgore would get the carcano w/side-mounted grenade launcher when they finally appeared.

Oh well, it’s not the first late war Italian weapon in the campaign, I just hope they’re not stuck with the short mag.

Still very happy to see Italian paratroopers in Tunisia!

8 Likes

Question:

The OG43 in the picture appears to have a short magazine. Will it be 20 or 32 rounds one?

They finally did something right with the paratroopers instead of giving them 100 rounds guns behind enemy lines when they drop but why did they give them flamethrowers whose idea was this.

And why the time gate we didn’t want in the Last event so why is this one have it.

seem like a 20 since it shorter than the BSA

Figured. Mainly cos flamer secondary

those are very nice.

and looks great.

but… is anyone gonna skip over the fact that italians paratroopers uniforms do not match ( between helmet and uniform colors ) and… don’t even have the paras chest rig? ( that base squads can get access to )

74cb74f58309adfde2dd65565a937f60

guess i’m in the minority.

anyway, great event.

glad i’ll be able to get the gewehr 98 this time.

19 Likes

Again,
FZFmBhfXEAcGUw3

10 Likes

lol this image xD

1 Like
1 Like

I have both the War Mod and the .30 Tommy.

Give Chi Ha Kai!

Or whatever was that Japanese event tank that I missed once again due to a business trip.