Reinforcements received: Paratroopers

Still much more powerful than a ppsh41 :upside_down_face::clown_face:

Buildable ladders confirmed.

6 Likes

Will we get new progression content in tomorrow’s BP update?
(You will not postponed BP right?)

3 Likes

New battlepass weapons devblog today?

6 Likes

So if you add airborne troops to each army then… the Americans will have three troops. I like it.

2 Likes

This has modding potential.
Great event!

1 Like

“Invasion of Normandy”: Airborne Bundle is available on the PSN store:
Airborne Bundle

Not premium and with larger mags, hopefully :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are you in UK, Europe, I could see this on the link, but not on my actual ps5?

German PSN store

1 Like

Not in UK as yet… thanks!

Why do you always do this when I’m about to go on a 1 week+ trip :smiling_face_with_tear:

Could you add the option to buy levels with gold until end of day monday the 8th? :smiley:

2 Likes

Still going with the dumbfuck “One stage per day” bollocks. No paratroopers for people with an actual life then.

5 Likes

campaigns are about to be removed

Not yet, look at roadmap, FAQ first, then more people raising stuff / kicking off then dev complete q3.

The more Italy in the game the better. They better get their own tree and they better get some new stuff @1942786 Or else I’ll be really upset. And that wouldn’t be nice, now would it?

4 Likes

Still no Berlin Event stuff? It has been nearing or even over a year since the campaign has received any attention in events… while paratroopers are cool still disappointed

Great event! Looking forward to any news on the potential return of other old event squads too.

But why did they announced the past week the new preset system if it’s on the next major update lol. I’m they changed there plans :thinking:

“about to be” is putting it nicely. When? Tomorrow? It´s gonna be a while until that´s gonna happen.