Reinforcements received: Normandy paratroopers

I’m just protecting my premium purchase! :wink:

1 Like

Found out the Vicks should have a combat weight of around 13.4 kg.

My humble guess is devs forgot to have the full magazine weight into consideration :thinking: not sure it would change much thought.

(13.4 kg seems heavy for a paratrooper weapon… But I’m no expert)

Does it really has a rof in between 950 to 1200??? It will beat in game mg42 :laughing:

2 Likes

that’s what i’m saying.

13.4 kg!

Imagine jumping with that bad boy, or holding it like this dude from left:

5 Likes

:cry:

4 Likes

I’m sad too. 42 really needs a 100 ammo belt eventually. 34 as well.

8 Likes

Nah bro, Germany must suffer

WTF
I thought we get some normandy paratroopers???

But what is this?

I mean yes its still super nice to be able to get these 2 Squads for free but i’m honest id like it more to have them in normandy

It’s already fixed on my client.

Ähem … still not fixed. And by the way … to get the Paras from old event it takes 12 Days. Now we have to grind 20 Days. Have the new paras superhero abilitys ?

No, but they have REALLY, REALLY good guns.

1 Like

Ah, you mean the Vickers Mk. I No. 2 with the outstanding sights …

No he means the bloody FG42s with bloody grenade launchers.

A fresh account starting to play in these days can literally get hands on a squad with 6 guns (coming already max stars) that are arguably superior to any endgame automatic rifle currently in game, in 18 days, for free.

1 Like

Some visuals of the upcoming weapons for all to enjoy HERE

Heya comrades, here is a WIP of new Vickers sight (if you are very active player you will still need to play with old one for sometime)

12 Likes

James, thanks for showing it to us. It’s great.

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Thank you James and DEV team.

Cheers !

1 Like

Huh. Cool. If you have time, could you taker a look at the Thompsons pls.

You know they can deploy on ground

Future units, consider the 11th Airborne they jumped in the pacific and have recently been reactivated in the us army

Also maybe 82nd and 101 related units would be better converted to airborne and the old assaulter units could be reflagged as (for example, 1st and 3rd ID)

Food for thought.