Reinforcements received: Normandy paratroopers

Deploy your parachute about 250-280 m above the ground, using the closest objective as a reference point.

2 Likes

They will be added to the tech tree eventually. They explained that as their new format for events.

1 Like

Hello game designers, Can you please add some black face paint for American paratroopers like in the Band of Brothers, part 2? This would really make them stand out!

3 Likes

Nevermind, the new Allied squad are Brinish paratroopers, not American.

However, I would like to see a Band of Brothers style paratroopers at some point.

1 Like

But then why one of them is black? I’m confused. It must be Sidney Cornell, the only black British paratrooper.

1 Like

I’m assuming the other event squad will transfer to either 101st or 82nd airborne uniforms on Normandy after the merge.

Is there an option to have the parachute auto deploy? I’ve died countless times due to pressing the button too late. Love the new event!

I disagree I like the thrill of gameplay and if a player goes splat because of his own miscalculation, so be it

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see this squad enter the game!

Do you think it will be possible to shoot them off the plane as a fighter?

2 Likes

Yes agreed there. It gives it a bit of learning curve, not to say there cant be a tutorial that could teach players to do it right just like engineers got their tutoral

The new squads look cool!
There is nothing wrong with the “Douglas C-47” transport plane but it would be really cool to see more unique transport planes for different factions. The British for example also used the “Armstrong Whitworth Albemarle”(picture 1) in the early war, and the “Short Stirling”(picture 2) which played a significant role in the famous Bruneval Raid in 1942.
Armstrong Whitworth Albemarle:
Short Stirling:

YES! I suggested this. Glad to see my dream weapon in-game. I hate paratroopers but I will definitely be trying to get this squad.

Great event!

1 Like

Six machine guns in one team, HOLY SHT!!!

2 Likes

disappointed… only this and not more. I dont know if I play anymore, if the progressing is a joke too.
I´m out then.

微信图片_20230603180948
微信图片_20230603181024
Man, I want a British paratrooper in a red beret

6 Likes

Damn same for me too, sadly did not become part of the alpha test team :face_exhaling:

But at least it is great to know that the devs stay connected with the playerbase by „recruiting“ alpha team testers at all

1 Like

Looks good

2 Likes

have you seen the sights ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: