Reinforcements received: Arsenal of Victory!

Nice rewards on this one!, Im keen!. and happy to have another Commonwealth plane wewt!

4 Likes

Well, but Ju is not forced to be in Italian squad.

3 Likes

Aren’t there two p47 u can run at the same time? Don’t have the event p47 genuine question.

The two P47 are not the same model and have different payload.

While for the Ju 188 there is 2 exact copy one being tech tree while the other one being a twitch drop camo skin iirc

3 Likes

Thanks

Now I’m just confused … we can already see 2 JU - 188’s though in the same lineup if someone has it from the twitch drops event. Its available in both the III./KG 2 and II./ZG 26 Squadrons

3 Likes

KG is legacy squad. And devs are acting like those are non existent in the matter of this issue.

We are speaking about allowing whirlwind to be in two TT squads.

but the whirlwind isnt in the tree … unless its going to be eventually. If there’s only one aircraft, you can’t use it in multiple squads simultaneously, you have to have multiple copies of it … hence why gold orders have a use later in game progression. Im just confused and will stay confused I guess.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I think your proposal was pretty reasonable. Or is another whirlwind planned to be TT plane? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

nice.

i was in need of appearance orders ( even though, i keep wasting mine for a half baked customization system that is not worthed a single pen )

too bad i do already have both the thompson and the red ppsh.

but definitely exited for the whirlwind mki.
cuz… :teapot: :uk:

and the t34 too.

7 Likes

next time please a blue PPS Blue finish i already have one red
BTW good for BR2 Paratroopers …

Br3 always wasted Potential i dont play…

Fantasy Tanks? meh… i think thats the wrong way Devs…
Ratte when?

1 Like

Helper is helpful

1 Like

Euthymia is always helpful, especially her data sheet.

2 Likes

Using a British pilot from the Gold Order Soldiers would kinda work in place of a British squad. Don’t think the current available one is British though.

3 Likes

I’m liking every reward of this event, and 20k every 2 days is within reasonable terms imo. Thank you!

If I may take the chance for a request in advance:

Next time there’s a similar event with Axis-themed rewards, could you guys please give us more Breda PG rifles? Pretty pretty please? :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

:eyes: :memo: :thinking:

11 Likes

Hey hey, the next month will be a joyful moment for the German camp.

4 Likes

We don’t deserve you and yet we’re lucky to have you. Thank you

2 Likes

Actually it looks like the current Attacker Gold Order Soldier Hugh Malcolm is British. Is it possible to use him in the Whirlwind?

As long as he is attacker pilot, you can use him in any attacker squad (except event/premium squads obv)

1 Like