Reinforcements received: APCs

Not LVT-2 or LVT-4 and Type 4 Ka Tsu.

I cry.

Meanwhile, boysATR gunner is looking for the “weak points” of the BR2 tank

They really should, the efficiency of the short 75 reaper infantry is pretty good in BR5, not to mention they even have smoke shell.

1 Like

Literally any other vehicle with kwk37 is BR2 :man_shrugging: I guess whole german BR2 is OP and should be moved to BR3 according to you.

Definitely not biased at all xD

7 Likes

When the APC is equipped with the main gun from the same BR tank, you know where the problem is.

1 Like

Yes but this isint REPLACING kwk37, its ADDING MULTIPLE kwk37 to the same team at the same time.

I have no clue how you ppl miss this. Its an APC. NOT A TANK.

If ur Pz3N also had a built in spawn point and wasnt counted as a tank in your lineup, it would be BR3+
How is this not obvious???

Edit: I know if im lining up with my friends 3-4 of these in a BR1-3 battle ON TOP OF Panzers I’m winning. There’s is less than 1% chance of loss; seriously. On BR5 battle theyre still very good with all the HE throwing they’re going to do. Just a very good vehicle. Hope to see more like it for all the nations if possible.

2 Likes

yea people suggest that already dont remember if they said they gonna forward it tho i forgot

surely for another event or Japanese vehicle and us you speak because the lvt4 apc is on editor not texture it has another texture currently

Thanks for going back to the 20K each two days.
Though, I once again asking for an automatic mission claim system after completion.

2 Likes

BR3 and not even comes with HEAT but APC? BRUH

The Universal carrier should be BR1 consider the Boys AT

The German should go BR2 consider the gun is BR2 peak

Also does that means the US can get an LTV with M8 Scott turret?

What a bad decision because of some biased cryers, it’s an 8mm armor halftrack with a shitty canon against tanks, what do you smoke? You should even put it at tier V at this time

4 Likes

Thanks for any sort of event, 20k, nice and easy.

Im pretty sure that is a realistic scenario.

If it’s going to BR III it needs HE as well

1 Like

it already has 18 HE

2 Likes

Well I guess we’ll be fine playing support whenever we get our vehicle and the same should apply to Soviets and the allies whenever they get their own variant and then we can all sit and BR III together.

:white_heart:

it still has the bren so it is better armed than the sdkfz 250 (BR2) that only has a mg and no way to hurt light armor.

the premium 251 has mg 34(42) with ap belt.

and can kill others m3s and even m13s.

How much armour can the kwk37 penetrate?

2 Likes

Around 50mm in close range, which is dogshite for BR3

1 Like