Reinforcements at the Invasion of Normandy

So German will have better tanks , better cas ability , better weapons , better map position , how is this ok for US players ? Unless u guys will rebalance weapon state and planes payload , US players basically won’t have any single thing better than German

1 Like

Not really liking that they locked the Thompson SMG behind such a long grind … the suckage is strong with Darkflow …

You get the Jumbo, bro
:clown_face:

Problem, racist?

I guess u didn’t read what fox just type German will have panther

Whats the payload on the P-47 … they didn’t say ???

Not sure how I feel about such cool shit being locked behind Premium…I mean I’m already at Premium Time and Elite Battlepass. Now I gotta pay even more for neat squads?

1 Like

I can only see useless m8 rocket , don’t know what kind of bomb it can carry

Looks like a really cool update thanks for the info. Love to give the Thompson and Beretta and run trough Normandy

first off well done glad to see the thompson finally but what about the m1 bazooka all us tanks can be one shot but not the german ones could use a boost in power to counter tanks. the m1941 was also full auto with a clip that the army used. By late 1937, he had designed, built, and successfully tested both a semi-automatic rifle and a prototype light machine gun. Each shared a significant number of physical characteristics and common parts, and both operated on the principle of short recoil with a rotating bolt. He took the parts of other guns, switching them out and creating the M1941 light machine gun. and there should be a non premium version of this in the campaign level each should be in game full atuo and semi

No I did

It better have something more than m8 rockets or the 2 100lb’ers that the p-51 has. At lest a couple of 250’s

The counter to the panther will be M4A1 76 (isn’t official but it’s my best guess) the M4A1 will be a good tank and even better than the panther at some cases and implemented right.

We know it will have rockets and bombs

At the worst case it will get 8 × M8 bazookas and 2×500kg bombs read before you complain

At the best case it will get 10×HVAR rockets (way better than M8s) 1000kg×2 bombs and 1×50pkg bomb.

And I can already tell you it will get the worst load out which is already great.

Unless they make the turret of panther turns so slow m4a1 76 wont be better . 1. the maps of this game are so small , u basically can’t get around to kill a tank 2.the armor and penetration of this game basically just copy warthunder , so if m4a1 76 meet panther front by front , panther basically just ez aim ez kill m4

It probably will be the panther D if that’s your question

Yeah it would be better if they give panther d , otherwise german can play itself at Normandy

Yeah I am 99% sure it will be the D, the Americans get the worst 76 sherman so the Germans will get the worst panther…

And it’ll be a joke.

Good luck using a casemate in limited space full of infantry.

Yeah I already said I don’t like the idea of Adding any no turret tanks to the game it will just make people disappointed and “suffer”