Reinforcements at the Invasion of Normandy

Memes aside, have fun using the Tiger on D-day. You can’t even drive it on half the map because it’s too small.

10 Likes

Yeah I know lol one of the reasons I prefer the light tanks right now and excited about the M24 lol

Plus for humor … but I agree with TheCampingOwl sarcasm… from that many tanks you cold have picked better.

1 Like

Interesting decision but cool one I guess thanks for letting us know!!

Ура!

An Italian gun for m1a1 which uses.45 ACP? Look forward to seeing MP43/1 or Mkb42 in the future.

When we can use new anti-tank squad?
Anti-tank pistol is difficult to use.
Make panzerfaust.

2 Likes

Heavier and heavier tanks coming…
What about tank destroyers? You already have Jagdpanzer IV and Jagdpanther modeled. They would also be a good tradeoff between good front armor nad mobility.

Thx for that!!!

We know the jagdpanzer IV will come to Normandy one day from devblog.

What? From when did battle of Moscow took place in 1942? First action for Tigers was september 42 near Leningrad for 3 tanks, which got either stucked or broken.
Whats the problem with Chafee in Normandy may i ask? That premium PZ III is miles better than it. Chafee is literally little bit better Stuart with bigger gun thats all.

The problem with it is not its power but historical accuracy. Niether Jumbo or Chaffee fought in Normandy. They showed up later that year, after that particular battle.
But, as Keofox said, from now it is at least clear that devs don’t bother with such subtle details and we will get things that were used in that “year”, not 100% accurate to the campaigns we have.

1 Like

He was sarcastic …

1 Like

Are you going to add the upgrade tree for the M1A1 Thompson and Beretta M38 to existing squads or we have to wait for new squads?

Here you go. After you unlock it you will be able to put it on any Assaulter.

Yes but each squad has an upgrade tree and none has for M1A1 Thompson and Beretta M38 so the question still stands, cause if we aint getting the upgrade tree for those it means its gonna be like starting rifles that you can upgrade but there is no way to pay less scrap for the upgrade or get more scrap from dismanteling weapons.

Since it seems that Darkflow now follows hollywood level of historical accuracy, can we at least get British squads replacing US squads having British weaponry?

7 Likes

It was a joke about what keofox said

They complained that it isn’t historical accurate.

1 Like

They will be added without their specific squad so the upgrade tree will also on 99% be added to one of the existing Assaulter squads.

since M24 is premium and it had stabilizer, will stabilizers come to M24, M4A2, M4A3E2?

will US 75mm AP shell get better performance, especially vs Pz 4 turret?

1 Like