Reinforcement of premium squads

Are these premium to buy or will they be in a event?

Now they will have two para squads 1premium+1event with most powerful guns in a game. How is this unfair to the Soviets? PS also AR engineers with Fedorovs/AS-44

2 Likes

Not really OP. Being allowed to switch their guns, these Soviet paras can “nerf themselves” and be used also in lower tier battles.

idk tbh i dont mind having a custom para squad

premium apparently

All squads in this devblog are premium squads

2 Likes

But they have the choice to bring paratroopers to moscow for example thats a tactical advantage, there is no way you get to do the same for germany.

2 Likes

Sounds about right

Is the paratrooper squad a compensation for the Stalingrad full access or its going to be the event squad one?

Dropped with parachutes.

2 Likes

Not at all, as I said this is a premium squad

1 Like

This MAY be true, although we don’t know yet the minimum allowed BR of paratroopers.

1 Like

Now the Japanese airborne squad is the weakest. Why not delete the camp?

1 Like

Are they going to be bundle or gold squads?

The soviets did not really used any paratroopers past 1943, so definitely not above T3 but then again they come with prototype weapons from 1944, i wonder if they get the copy and paste dakota or a TB3.

4 Likes

HYYYYYYYYPE

1 Like

FG42 /w nade launcher + crappy Krieghoff vs Fedorov/AS-44 para x2 doesn’t seem to be that fair for the Axis. Even if the Axis gets 1 new para squad it will still be 1vs2 in favor of Soviets at least when it comes to the firepower.

6 Likes

I really hope they are german paratroopers.

I am sorry to spoil your fun.

of course its not fair especially when you realize you give the soviets the PPD38 with the drum mag you get some low BR paratroopers which are able to drop on your squad and wipe out everyone.

3 Likes