Regarding the event Layout (20k points/ 2 days)

I would like to point out that this setup is rather flawed in terms of engagement with players.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the OPTION of having 2 days to complete 20k points, as it definitely helps some players.

HOWEVER, making it to where players can only make progress every other day if they complete it all in a single day is atrocious.

Prime example:
If a player jumps on Saturday, gets the full 20k points, he then has no incentive to come back on Sunday. (Keep in mind, its not uncommon for people to have 2 days off in a row, especially on weekends!)

SUGGESTION:

Change up the system a bit to where players that don’t complete the 20k requirement get the second day to complete it,
BUT
if the player completes the full 20k in a single day, they can start another segment the next day, without needing to wait.

20 Likes

I believe developers are aware of that …However i assume its done that way in order to stretch up playerbase and keep them engaged for entire february, that is the entire duration of the event

Previous event was in even worse in terms of given tasks so much i’ve got burnt out and stopped playing game until 2 days ago

3 Likes

What u r suggesting is basically the lovely 5k every stage. The devs tried it and we loved it but they did not used it for any big events, sadly. I propose the return of that.

1 Like

Is this not what we have now? dont do it one day, you get 2nd day? anyway.

This i do like, for sure, dam waiting till next day, just let me do it :smile:
but i think fellow below, hit nail on head with this one, it due to the Devs wanting to spread it out,

Because atm, i can have it done in 8 hours, i don’t actually have to play, for next 40 hours,
but if i could keep going, i have this over in less than a week, then have 3 weeks off.

You posted a good thread, you have my blessing.

Arguably, it is the best event I’ve ever played in Enlisted.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why it has (1 out of 6) above?
I have done the first 20,000 but what are the other 5 things to do?

1 Like

Yes, but for sake of clarification, I wanted that part to remain as an option (in case you don’t get it done in one day) in ADDITION to it switching over if you DO get it done in one day.

My thing is at this point, if they are so worried about keeping people engaged, add extra, worthwhile bonuses. They put in cosmetic orders to the battlepass (which I disagree with the decision), when they could instead add them into the events.

Best case scenario, they add more in between reward stages that consist of (Part 1) silver, xp bonus, or gold order at random AND (Part 2) 5x clothing orders, or 1x callsign change at random.

1 Like

The only thing that would make it better is if the weapon order was for every X number of points. And it wouldn’t be limited to 4 pieces. So you could just grind as much as you could for the duration of the event.

I really do not like the artificial limitation.

2 Likes

Me too. The best allie smg, nice portrait, decent grind

1 Like