Radio Changes Again

Make smoke call go to the slot of ammo crate drop because its support strike like ammo crate,make smoke from the radioman more dense and stay more and take rid of the nerfs of bombers or make a rework for them,actually its a waste of time and easy way to farm points,so my suggestion its make them come bit more faster,make the cd bit less,depending of br they have one or other payload and you can choose from the direction where it comes,however in pacific will block they appear in the enemy carrier area,I dont want bombers OP,just only more useful than now

12 Likes

I feel like smoke in general should be much stronger, it would be the fairest and most straightforward thing to end the grey zone tank debate.

Also bombers used to be very very strong - which I actually liked, because it made pilots an important part of the team. Powerful bombers should return, even if they can be cancerous, it is still very healthy for the game.

Also heavy AA / AT guns like 88 Flak could make this even more interesting.

8 Likes

good concepts

2 Likes

Bomber strength should scale with the BR of the battle.

2 Likes

well, that would make sense I guess…

Also Bombers could be more faction specific - like US dropping white phosphorous.

that’s what I said

4 Likes

Even light AA after the de-nerf is really good and can take out at least 2 or 3 planes from the formation before they start dropping bombs.

1 Like

The previous smoke seemed to be 10 shells and a complete straight line that could seal the entire street.
It is now a random 6-shot shot and often has loopholes.

Those who refused to fight the airstrikes should be held accountable for their selfishness
Instead of making bombs smaller to protect the incompetent

It shouldn’t be possible until they fix the time fuse.