Provide better machine guns for the Soviet Union!

There’s an urgent need to equip the Soviet Union BR2 with more handy weapons.

4 Likes

If this is just BR 2 machine guns we are going over, I’m inclined to agree. I avoid the madsen like the plague.

2 Likes

Korovin SV-6 light machine gunKorovin
magazine capacity22rounds

8 Likes

Korovin TKB-135

){V)H8G~$KJ9Q$(TTU35W56

6 Likes

I have to admit that the Soviet army’s BR2 machine gun is the worst in the game

Madsen is a good LMG.
And the Soviets have the best submachine gun pps43 in BR2. If you need an automatic weapon, you should use that.
In terms of game balance it is perfect, why are you so hung up on the LMG?

3 Likes

I like madsen, although something new is always cool

1 Like

Madsen is arguably the worst t2 mg. Luckily i got some bredas pre merge

5 Likes

The Breda is also quite garbage. The only real option for BR II Soviets is to ditch the MG squad and play a second assaulter squad or assaulter squad + assault engineers or paratroopers with PPS42/43.

2 Likes

or give them lend-lease bren guns

7 Likes

I would prefer some unique weapons instead of copy pasted stuff

1 Like

They literally did receive lend lease bren guns and among other western guns, it’s very fitting for them regardless if its unique or not

2 Likes

I know that they recieved them but i think the tech tree shouldnt be filled with copypaste stuff. If they add bren for soviets then atleast folder it with madsen so i dont have to grind bren twice

1 Like

I would rather have a lend-leased gun than a weird prototype.
Knowing DF, they would just copy the stats of MG13 for that so it would just a reskin C̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ Soviet copy

I hate any weapon where the magazine affects the sight of the shot

3 Likes

There are always some German players who say that Soviet weapons are too strong, but from various data and actual experiences, Madsen is the worst. If there is a worse machine gun, it must be the Shaosha machine gun that has been sold before. But the Shaosha machine gun is also from the Soviet camp.

1 Like

Does the Soviet submachine gun have an advantage in the second level? Can’t the Soviet army obtain a few good machine guns that can be used? The German BR5 not only has the best Tiger King tank, but also a rally submachine gun and various useful weapons. However, many people only think that the Soviet BR2 has PPS43, which is enough. Can Soviet players only use PPS43 in BR2?

1 Like

Bulkin TKB-335

Second model switched to top-fed magazine

4 Likes

So, why are you comparing Soviet BR2 submachine guns to German BR5 tanks? What is the point of that comparison? :thinking:
If you don’t care about BR, you can use DP with BR3. Plus there are better LMGs for BR4,5. :slightly_smiling_face:
Back to BR2, Germany doesn’t have a very good selection of BR2 LMGs either. Not bad, but not good either. The same should be true for the USSR.
I don’t mind adding a new gun, but if it’s going to be added to BR2, it has to perform as well as BR2 deserves. And as mentioned above, I think BR2 is already balanced. If you want more firepower, go to BR3.

I suggest not to overload the low BR with too much firepower. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

So please tell me from whose data was the Br5 automatic rifle in Japan copied?