Preview Custom Hangar [Germany Axis] Airfield

1 Like

oki, so which one you downloaded?

the animated one? or the static one.

perhaps might be an issue on my end.

( even though, i thought that i tested them both ).

EDIT.

both works for me,

so perhaps i suggest you to make a bug report.

officials might be able to help you better than i can.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted

2 Likes

ok, thanks for trying to help.

1 Like

Hi! I absolutely LOVE this hanger! Do you think you could make the same thing but for other countries? I have no idea how much of a time investment that would be, but I would love to see the same thing for the USA and the Soviets! You could possibly also do a hanger for Japan using some of the Pacific maps.

anyways, 10/10 hanger! Love everything about it!

3 Likes

Adding on to this, I think it would also be cool to do a neutral mod with weapons/tanks/planes of all nations displayed instead of just Germany or just the USSR.

well, i’m working on 2 neutral hangars :smiley:

one is going to be in a region that hasn’t been explored yet in tunisia,

and the other… can’t say much, but just a little hint:

:fire:

2 Likes

You definitely have a talent for making these hangers! Brandenburg gate would also be an epic background.

1 Like

I got it to work! I followed MajorMcDonalds video giving instructions on how to set up the hanger, but he said to rename the file hangar.blk which is wrong. Once I removed the .blk part it worked.

Yeah, so downloading it, and making it into a background sounds easy enough, but it’s really not easy, when the file “usergamemods” is nowhere to be found in my app directory for Enlisted, I was wondering how anyone can help me with this problem?

See if this helps

Update 1.1

• Fixed the Blur

• Corrected the gold order vehicle position & Display ( thanks to @schyrikami )

• Changed the Positions of the soldiers in the squad screen

• Added the High caliber Machinegun Displayer

• Slightly Adjusted the customization camera
    ( unfortunately, i can’t make it perfectly centered. i don’t know how )

• Bike have been removed in the animated file due to causing issue and not following the pathfind originally established.

( both version has been updated btw. )

4 Likes

Thanks for the fixes

2 Likes

when you update it do we need to re-download it?

yes.

but unfortunately is currently broken because of the new ui hangar.

i’m going to fix it, but it’s quite a long process.

but don’t worry, i’ll mention it when i’ll get it fixed.

1 Like

yea I noticed it was glitching and temporarily disabled it by changing the file name. Thank you for your effort!

thanks to @Devenddar and @schyrikami , i managed to fix my hangar since the latest ui update broke it.

yay

( took me quite some time )

3 Likes