Pre-order: "Iron Fury" tanker squads

Yeah it is but I’m waiting for the comet if not I’m just gonna buy the Firefly

1 Like

Comet…

Ofc that one is a must too!

2 Likes

Should the Comet arrive, I hope we get “Iron Duke” as a BP golden version.

(Only downside is that it’s got almost no reverse.)

1 Like

It’s fine.

Because the only way, is the way forward!

If this very vehicle comes as a premium, it needs to come with tank commander “Hobo”

Lets hope so, because the Firefly’s 17 pounder performs worse than a Panzer IV 7.5cm L48 gun so far.

just saying but if we ever get a M36 Jackson i might buy that too so yea (apparently it have 90mm? i guess it fine nothing too op)

1 Like

I think the Jack and Persh have the same guns.

Definitely a premium I see coming eventually.

2 Likes

I hope Jackson is going to be classic tech tree and super hellcat premium.

4 Likes

The M10 Ersatz is an excellent premium, rare, interesting and unique.

Unlike the Achilles, another common war vehicle with a 17-pounder get paywall, especially since we all know how difficult it is to penetrate the German Tiger II. But this time it will be even worse than the Sherman firefly. Even without cramped enslited maps and his open-top turret its performance will be pathetic. It is not worth the price, that’s probably why it comes in a bundle.

2 Likes

That’s what we need in the tech tree :

7 Likes

yea i mean it essentially another m10 but better the real deal would have been M36 jackson i guess

2 Likes

This one is the other one for BR 5 and US tanks will have a chance on BR 5.

4 Likes

I won’t buy a tier IV tank with AP ammo.

2 Likes

Basically just reskinned Jackson. Could be a good event vehicle

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I briefly used the Pz3J1 for br2 instead of my beloved pasta tank destroyer for my Italian army for better penetrstion which it has but I went back to pasta pretty quick after realizing I gotta memorize the ammo positions of every enemy tank to 1 shot which sucks especially against Soviet tanks cause whoever gets the first shot off wins

-----> Exit to the jokesland behind the waterfall :stuck_out_tongue:

Good event vehicle can be the Comet and Black Price premium we have a deal :sunglasses:

2 Likes

the Achilles has no right sitting in BR 5 tho, poor armor open top. Heck even the Firefly should be BR4.

if the devs really fix the 17 pounder it should perform like a panther gun, however I fear it will still suck very badly.

2 Likes

I love how the devs how exactly my logic at first I also put it on BR 5 in my Biritsh faction then I realize wait this gotta be BR 4 cuz it will be just a Hellcat and moved it to BR 4 xD

Where did you get the idea that it was BR 5? It’s BR 4 on the store.
Screenshot 2024-02-21 200052

5 Likes