Pre-order: "Iron Fury" tanker squads

Kinda weird pic. The 75mm gun looks longer than it should.

1 Like

I was refering to the M10 Ersatz, which is a primary topic of this thread.

1 Like

A better M10/worse Firefly, is it what is it

The only usable US open top is the glasscannon M8 Scott, the Best BR2 tank of the game personally

Correct, the commander of the tank put a pipe on the regular 75mm to try and scare German tanks by making it appear as 90 mm lol.

4 Likes

What? xD Is this real or some movie lore?

1 Like

Longer gun barrel scare US tankers more than German though… Legit the reason they paint and makes the barrel looks shorter to begin with…

2 Likes

It’s movie lore, lol. Look up Kelly’s Heroes.

2 Likes

To be honest, I didn’t feel any enjoyment at all. The old bugs seem to never be fixed, and every time there is an update, many new bugs appear. In fact, I would prefer the official to fix all the bugs before adding new things.

7 Likes

The new update dropped my FPS more than before, still have the old bugs, those dogshite reverse map mode, the dogshite economy and grind still here, they fked up my event progress by resetting early somehow and the only real change they made is buffing US weapon ADS, well most of it, Bren is still crooked and they didnt touch the rest of the nation weapons(Looking at you Type 99 LMG)

1 Like

I only wonder that when can U.S. have a tank which able to fight Tiger II (H).

They should get super pershing next major update, so…

1 Like

Hopefully soon. APC preorder came 10 days before the actual update, so fingers crossed

1 Like

@James_Grove
“The crew is also partially equipped with American uniforms.”

Nice ! Would it be possible to make the American uniforms avaiable for the German Bradenburger (MP-40 silenced squad) event squad since they actually used some American (and British) uniforms during Operation Grief ? (Only for the Battle of the Bulge maps of course to preserve historical accuracy.)

7 Likes

Shut up and take my money:
ODDBALL THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO (youtube.com)

Now we need only Colonel Klink:
The Very best of Colonel Klink (youtube.com)

2 Likes

I want Captain Kirk.

And official very historical moon battle.

2 Likes

Yes with event skin for Sergant Schultz :smiley:
(71) The very best of sergeant schultz - YouTube

3 Likes

He has to give me a reason
Why should I buy a tank that has no overhead armor and turns slowly?
I can see the future of the Germans destroying him with machine guns and high explosive bombs on tanks.

Well, the Tank commander’s name was Oddball…

I don’t understand these psuedo arguments. I guess people need p2w content to have a reason to support the game. Really bizarre.

You should instead be glad it’s nothing p2w like previous pre order MGs.

5 Likes

Reason?

Achilles is cool. (And big a** gun)

1 Like