Pre-order: "Iron Fury" tanker squads

yea i know but not the captured version from warthunder tho really want that one since apparently it got modify by the german

I think, they just added commander cupola and thatā€™s all.

1 Like

oh i thought they made the gun better i guess it might have been kv1 or something else

Yes, they swapped gun on kv 1 for kwk40. At least thatā€™s the version of German Kv 1 in WT.

3 Likes

they returned it during the merge update

Incredible tank in war thunder by the way, first premium I ever had in this game and it was worth every cent.

2 Likes

German t 34

Seriously im not purchasing this until I know what ammo the 17pdr is using; we already have all the drama about Sherman Fireflys artificially nerfed 17pdr, not going through that again :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Yes, I can imagine :purple_heart:

But unfortunately it has no place in this game. It would be as sad on BR4 as the Pz IV H is now.

Iā€™m honestly amazed that people would even think it could have better ammo than Firefly. Even more so when the Firefly has a higher BR.

But whatever, maybe DF will surprise. They are known for their being ā€œconsistentā€

3 Likes

I did not expect to see a fake GI in Skorzeny. I want not only tanks but also infantry squads in the event.

1 Like

So a better M10/worse Firefly and a worse Pantherā€¦ kinda meme and you need 100 Illusion to fool the Soviets with that shite since they donā€™t have M10 or anything close to that shite

The Erzat Panther Deleted the commander cupola, I donā€™t think that shite has good visibility like any German tankā€¦

Why would it be worse? Maybe only if the crew has trash perks.

You may unironically see fake German M10 facing a real Sherman, but soviet.

4 Likes

You can literally see the periscope on pic. Are you using that weird cupola feature which is extremely slow or what?

The only Soviet US lend and lease tank I see the most in the field is the M3 Lee, never seen anyone using the M4A2E3 post merge

Not a big fan of that, unless you enjoy using Puma view

1 Like

The m10 is awesome but the achilles is such a letdown, the crew pokes their heads out the top. With all the snipers in this game this vehicle looks like it would be infuriating to use.

1 Like

I hope they are going to rework this on all open top vehicles, including APCs and so.

It is just so ridiculous and it makes no sense whatsoever. Theyā€™re probably too lazy to duck down, so theyā€™d rather die

1 Like

The time to seize this event opportunity for Oddballā€™s Sherman is now.

4 Likes

I dunno what game you are playing but M10 is dogshite in this game