Pre-order: "Iron Fury" tanker squads

Maybe…but i admit ive wanted aim assists gone for a long while now

In Gaijinville nonetheless

So the theme of the next update is tanks? Will we get better tank death animations and unit insignias?

2 Likes

maybe pershing along with them? i mean it possible

It maybe fun to watch, but I’d rather not see my clueless bots getting crushed by some poor tank’s turret, friendly or enemy.

That doesn’t have to mean anything at all. Consider the fact last preorder bundle were pacific snipers.

But we already know that the next update should add at least pershings and Ho Ri (meaning BR5 for japanese.)

They try to push a theme, maybe the “Theme” for next update or even the name will be armor focused.

And you forgot the APC pre-order

1 Like

I am sure you will enjoy seeing this one in the street of Stalingrad fighting IS-2…

3 Likes

Nope I won’t, I instantly quit every single high BR Stalingrad match.
Zero of them played so far and don’t plan to start.

1 Like

True xD

That was such a horrible piece of buggy and unfinished content. So I better forget about it.

I hope the next major update is going to fix and finish APCs.

using vehicles because they are good and not because they look cool

NGMI, Enlisted is best played as a war museum with a pulse

I would like to be able to paint mine and change camo

• also please slow down overheat and make m3 50 cal hit like a 50 cal
4 Likes

we must get a german sherman premium now

3 Likes

I disagree.
Not all factions should have shermans. Soviets already do have sherman and thats enough.

What about Heavy Tank No.6 for Japan then.

1 Like

Maybe as a Premium, as a war trophy vehicle.
But there are more things that should be in Trees before stuff like that should be added.
War Trophies should be kept minimum and especially Vehicles since they maek too much of impact in trees

well german sherman isn’t gonna be op so not that one despite how much i would want that

nah we wait for german kv2 instead i think it cooler or kv1 i guess

Kv2 was in the files some while ago, but now they removed it for absymal reasons.

2 Likes