Please 'Revert' this Change ASAP!

“Bug”

Surely…

1 Like

The first picture where the helmet is floating on the head of your guy is the worst. Has this been fixed yet?

‘A good bug a day makes Enlisted a healthy game!’

1 Like

it was supposed to.

1 Like

But was not.

2 Likes

Nice.

Classic.

1 Like

I don’t want this fix to be removed, because in that case my German dudes will use uniform from Normandy in Tunisia and Allies will use Normandy uniform in Ardennes.
And it will end up like this (that’s from Ardennes):

Spoiler

Better to adjust system, like

And yes, more customization tickets and less price for customization assets (or at least one of these two)

2 Likes

Well, as you pointed out we don’t want to see the Germans running around with pea dot camo in Tunisia. The devs should make sure that this option is not available for purchase in the first place. But it makes no sense as to why the Americans can’t use their frog skin camo in both Normandy and the Pacific which used to be the case earlier.

But that’s not how it worked.

1 Like

I’m surprised ppl care about customization at this point. It’s easily the most broken system in the game, it never trully worked.

1 Like

It’s exactly how it worked before the fix, and i used that to optimize spents of customization tickets.

Long story short, if any customization element existed in several campaigns, and you bought and weared it in one of them, it will be applied instead of default ones for all campaigns where it exists in customization roaster.

Worked perfectly for Soviets, and kinda ok for Germans and Allies (unless you got to Tunisia)

Some examples from my own expirience (not working since after fix of course):

Spoiler
  1. If you bought pants in one campaign for German soldier, it means he had it in all campaigns due to 90% same roaster (if it’s some common pants for all campaigns)
  2. Buying helmets for American soldier in one campaign means that he had it in all campaigns (because the same roaster of helmets)
  3. If you weared smock, pants and helmet on british soldier, it means he had in all camapigns, because roaster for british soldiers (except shorts iirc) was same for all camapigns
  4. If you weared something from Moscow customization roaster on soviet soldier, he also used that in Stalingrad (because Moscow customization roaster has nothing unique and literally demo of Stalingrad customization roaster)
  5. Wearing something on soldier from premium squad in one campaign meant that it will be used in all campaigns (because premium squads have one roaster from original campaign for all campaigns). For example, you didn’t have to buy 24 helmets for premium Thompson paratroopers (6 for each campaign), you only needed 6 in one campaing and they used them in all campaigns
1 Like

That’s not true. Because Normandy, Tunisia and battle of the bulge presets doesn’t share the similar customization options.

Basically only Stalingrad and Bulge + Normandy and Berlin had shared customization as far as I remember.

next screenshot…

2 Likes

Technically :point_up::nerd_face: that’s different bug so it doesn’t count.

1 Like

you’d be surprise, but some items do appear in other campaigns.

for example, in my case as rohbir showed,

the pea dot helmet and “saggy” pants do appear in other campaings. ( outside custom matches with mod. because the screenshot above is made through custom matches with a mod )

other example, if you equip SG gray coats over the APC units, those will appear over battle of the bulge as well.

but it’s so messy and convoluted that makes no sense.
because those should appear over the menu.

and it’s still technically bugged, because they will not appear unless the customization of said campaign is actually active in the selection and is visually present in the menu.

4 Likes

I try to think positively. That this is a funny spectacle that can only be seen now. :smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Next patch:

Removed a bug where players receive silver after battle

1 Like

Well, i was going to give even more proofs that it works as i said previously, but tnx to Erika this case already explained in details.

P.S. The main point remain the same, customozation system needs a lot of polishing and general reshufle. I hope we can agree in that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes