Please change BR from +/-2 to +/-1

As the title says no one likes to play against BR5 with BR3 equipment same as playing BR1 vs BR3 while facing BR5 is even worse since its a pure sweat hellhole

15 Likes

No

1 Like

I’m hoping this will be the case eventually. It’s why devs are testing it with a soft rule.

Ideal: +/-1
Perfect Utopia: +/-0

14 Likes

yeah but any rule that’s “soft” might as well not exist

I see it as “a foot in the door” opening the possibility to it.

Must keep hopes strong!

1 Like

Well, According to the Steam charts, Enlisted has once again broken the record for concurrent players in the last 24 hours. It has almost reached the 7k people milestone.

Which I find totally bizarre considering the state of the upcoming update.
But whatever, apparently people enjoy spawn camp. I guess I am no longer a target audience.

1 Like

The update isn’t released yet thought. Most players who just connect to Steam won’t bother with the test server :thinking:

I’m not worried. Everything should get tweaked accordingly (I’ll worry if stuff are released without fix)

Like Marders. They don’t fit in br3. If released in that state it will just create a worthless clutter in TT, as no one in their right mind would use them. (Exept fools like me who often larp)

It’s definitely related to update in some way.

Since before the news were announced, concurrent players were hovering at ±5500. Even when the nkvd event was already ongoing.

Eh? You think it brought more ppl over?

Has Enlisted released new publicity? I’m not very often on YouTube or other social medias other than here…

No, most of them just returned. That’s my guess. Since enlisted had 6000+ concurrent players peaks already. But that wasn’t the case for recent few weeks (3-4 weeks).

2 Likes

Well, if DF was going to fix this they would have done it long ago since this is brought up almost daily and has been for at least as long as I have been coming to the forum. We’re just supposed to be quiet and buy some premium stuff and forget the match making sucks. :sweat_smile:

Have you been asleep on this forum for the past 2 years? Ppl talk every day how greyzone tanks ruin their comfort zone.

1 Like

Bro… you just want to slaughter T-34´s and Shermans in your King Tiger while hopping around with your Soviet/Japanese WW1/2 AK´s killing people who just unlocked the G41/M1 Garand and viceversa…

They want us to suffer so we will invest Gaijin gold into additional slots for more squads and vehicles.

Buddy, you’re either stupid or dumb cause you clearly know nothing about me. I’M THE ONE RUNNING SHERMAN’S AND M1 GARAND’S AGAINST TIGER II’S AND JAPANESE WW 1/2 AK’s

How bout you learn a thing or two bout somebody before you attack em, hmm? Make yourself look less like an idiot

First of all watch your blood pressure secondly i didnt attacked you no need for insults thirdly if your a victim of the problem why in the name of God do you want to suffer even more?

1 Like

I don’t suffer. I started Enlisted Pre Merge. That Enlisted is what I fell in love with. Battle ratings are War Thunder: Infantry Edition. I don’t want War Thunder: Infantry Edition. I want Enlisted