Parachutes and other new mechanics

Yuck

Personally, i dont care if pilots are able to carry grenades, i dont do that but it’s not a big deal if someone could. However, pilots carrying more than 1 primary weapon is a bit weird. I dont think pilots even carried anything other than a pistol irl, so if a primary slot could be unlocked via the personnel research tech tree, that would balance things.

Will axis pilots be able to use the M30 Drilling?
I know that it is not very effective but at least it was made for german pilots(over Africa). ^^

I only have one question. How the fuck do I open the parachute xd?

Its automatic when you bail out 
 hit space bar I think

cherche un ami (e), pour jouer en audio ??? en Français si possible.

Bonjour a tous et toute, je suis agsuta, j’ai 56 ans et je m’intĂ©resse a ce jeu, mais jouer seul c’est pas trop agrĂ©able
 je souhaite une personne de bonne Ăąme, d’indulgence, de patience pour un agrĂ©able moment de jeu

Je suis sur FS2020, et d’autres jeux

Je n’ai pas de discorde car je n’arrive pas a l’installer, mais j’ai une autre alternative, Teamspeek.
Merci d’une rĂ©ponse positive ou nĂ©gative

Bien a vous tous et si pas de rĂ©ponse de votre part, permettez-moi de vous souhaitez un merveilleux rĂ©veillons de noĂ«l et de fin d’annĂ©e en famille et amis.(je suis profondĂ©ment sincĂšre)

dĂ©solĂ©, j’ai oublier mon mail : [email protected]

Which key is the default for eject? It seems I changed something, but I don’t find the eject key binding in my settings :frowning_face:

1 Like

F and space for the parachute which make me confused about the first part of this. You already have an parachute and can use it as a pilot going behind enemy lines. Thats my fav thing to do as a pilot after getting shot down. Idk how many adventures that guy had Biggles style ^^ (oh nvm just realized its an old post lol)

Yeah, I can’t find it for the life of me either. Thought I was the only one. How are any players supposed to know what it is?
(I logged-on today deliberately to ask about this.)

So it’s F and Space at the same time? Question for developers: why isn’t this listed in the keybinding menu anywhere?

First F to get out then space to open the shute. But you need height asw to be able. No clue whats the minimum though ^^

F doesn’t work for me, I’ve tried it. I’ve tried every key.

Well go in to the control menu and check. But it seems your F button is working so must be something you changed is my guess. If not idk what else you could to then reinstall it and clear the catche files perhaps

I appreciate your swift response. I can not change what I cannot find :slight_smile: I’ve scoured the menu, can you tell me where it is? I know I’ve looked under “Planes” menu - and you’d be surprised to know it isn’t there. Do I have to be within a certain radius over the battle map or something? Maybe that’s it.

Also, if I wanted to clear the cache, can you (or anyone) tell me where it is? Here’s my enlisted folder. Never had to do this for a Gaijin product before.

Gaijin folder

Think its the same key as use
 Check for that one in -other- section. Because thats the one you use to get in and out of vehicles so to speak

Right, and I’ve actually tried to change that one before, because I’m used to “F” for shooting machine guns from War Thunder, but you can’t! (Enlisted won’t let you change “F”.) I think I even wrote a post about it before. :upside_down_face:

I’m gonna launch the game right now and see if I can at least bail out in practice mode.

If you can go in and out from a tank with a button you should do the same with an plane

Well, I’ve tried it again and it hasn’t worked. Thanks for trying to help.