Pacific levels

The 1912 was actually more common in WW2 and there is historical debate on which one was was more common in WW1, but it was most certainly not uncommon. I would most certainly imagine that the 1912 with the shrouded action and larger magazine would have been preferred in the trenches of WW1. This would have also influenced it’s use in WW2.

1 Like

I’d like to see this Arisaka rifle with banner for golden order weapon or event weapon.
It will probably be cool.

5 Likes

What a crazy system…
We Japanese are not a such monster.

1 Like

I am really happy that a Pacific campaign is finally being added. I disagree with some of the things being added, but, gameplay is more important, in the end. Once it is out, I can share a more informed opinion. I bought the preorder pack to support you guys.

I wish troops can be equipped with weapons based on the ratio they were available in, historically. Experimental or weapons which were produced in lower numbers, even if we have a bunch of them in our inventory, we should not be able to equip more than 10% of the troops with them, for example.

Also, would it be possible to add semi-auto mode select to MG13 and MG15, as well as other similar MGs? The weapon was capable of select fire, auto and semi-auto. Ingame, only automatic fire is possible.

I also wish planes were given objectives to accomplish during battle which would influence things like available reserves points (like on the airfield map in Normandy) or speed of point capture, or disable the enemy team to bring tanks or any utility that would make fighters worthwhile or give bombers other things to do than spam ground troops with bombs).

Thank you!

1 Like