Owners of the PlayStation 4 can now join the battlefields of Enlisted!

Soldiers, we are happy to announce that the online military shooter Enlisted - initially developed only for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S, is now also available on the previous generation of consoles! Owners of the PlayStation 4 can enjoy combat in three Enlisted campaigns: the Invasion of Normandy, Battle of Tunisia, and after nearest update - Battle for Moscow. Naturally, playing on the same servers with existing players on other platforms. The fourth campaign - Battle of Berlin - will become available in the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022. We are also working hard to release Enlisted on Xbox One in the nearest future as well.

The release of Enlisted on the PlayStation 4 will allow players who have not yet had the opportunity to obtain more modern hardware to join the game. Our development team has worked hard for more than a year to optimize performance and carefully adapt the massive and intense Enlisted battles for the previous generation of hardware. As a result, battlefields full of soldiers, armored vehicles, and aircraft fighting simultaneously in the same location can run at a stable 30 FPS, even on the regular PlayStation 4 consoles. With the content of all available campaigns being exactly the same as on the newer generation of consoles and PC. Though we are still not satisfied with the performance and will keep working on improving it.

To celebrate this event we will have a 30% discount for premium accounts sale, active for all Enlisted players from 05.10.2021 11:00 UTC until 12.10.2021 11:00 UTC.

Also, when players decide to upgrade their consoles from the PS4 to PS5 to enjoy a better version of Enlisted, they will of course keep all of their progress and purchases.

Enlisted is ready to install on PlayStation 4 for free on the appropriate digital stores for each respective platform.

13 Likes

That’s a nice surprise : D

I’m a bit disappointed Berlin isn’t available, but glad to know it’s being worked on. I wonder if it is taking a while because the heavily urban areas require extra optimisation.

Wow! Optimizing this game to fit PS4 must be a hard work… PS4’s single thread performance is only 1/8 of PS5.
Hope you will get lots of sales on this.

BTW

Is this discount only for PS players or all players?

Why not also for premium squads :cry: i bought 1 year of premium yesterday :expressionless:

1 Like

I thought this was a shitpost until I saw who made the thread.

3 Likes

well done!
But does having to release a game limited to 30 FPS mean that PS5 penetration is low?

There are 10 million PS5 consoles in the world, and 116 million PS4 consoles.

I don’t think it matter what percentage of PS5 players play the game, it’s still not going to be that many.

Quite a few games, even large AAA titles, are doing this actually. The transition to the new console generation is just not going that well for everyone since it’s hard to find a PS5

4 Likes

A new update for all platforms?

I guess ye
but what about Berlin?

Discount for all players

its under section news so its gonna be Dev post for sure.

Good news for our PS4 players

3 Likes

Wow one of the reasons why I got a PC was for Enlisted and now it´s coming out for my previous platform. Fucking great.

Nobody knew that Enlisted was coming out for PS4. It was said that Enlisted will not come for PS4 at all.
That was a surprise for everyone today

1 Like

Wow, I might be able to play Enlisted with my little brother now.
How do I connect via PC to a PS4 player?

1 Like

You can’t invite a little brother into the lobby at the Moment. The only way for pc and console to play together is to press start at the same moment

3 Likes

Damn this sucks…

will be implemented sooner or later, right?! :wink:

Would we be able to know a specific date for when Battle of Moscow will release on Ps4? Or at least an estimate? Would it release sometime in the next 2 weeks for example? Thanks

upcoming update on moscow, also they stated end of this year or start of next one for berlin.

not sure if they will ever state dates here. besides “soon” and “wait”