Operations

Maybe.
But for sure you will see so god damn many scummy tactics there that I won’t even bother to try it out.

2 Likes

lol, i can already see bots in the axis side with a few good and maxed out players against fully equipped players in the ally side

3 Likes

Tunderbolt can flank everyone and everything :rofl:

1 Like

I mean, I already see enough camping, bunny hopping and shitty tactics in regular, that I doubt this will be much different.

But I am willing to give it a chance though.

Shiiv,should we coop?I dont have much in tunisia,yet wanna extra silver:D

It will be different, trust me. Now you meet mostly normal players and only a few scums. There you will meet mostly scums and only a few normal players.
But who knows, I might be wrong.

If I have to play more than 1 match to get those silver orders I´m gonna be pissed.

1 Like

For sure.

Later today. I m on my working hours right now and it’s a busy day, so i can’t play rn.

That one will indeed be problematic…
Every single time this was suggested during any of the testing phases (mainly during CAT and CBT), community always rejected it almost instantly mainly because of the public stats…
And now it was announced that this system will indeed be added later? I guess that is RIP for current less toxic matches.

1 Like

Ayy we’ll finally be able to look up and ignore people who are unable to play the objective and then cry about losing

1 Like

Look at a bright side. There is a chance that we will see skill based match maker.

1 Like

for just a few days / week ?

don’t think so…

Idk what you’re on about with the game being less toxic without them
It’s fucking awful to play half the time due to people playing like utter rats
Saying having no public stats would reduce that at all is lol worthy at best

1 Like

I mean later. When Gaijin will test out skill system and implement for everyone.

Fuck I hope not because anyone with literally any braincells will be lumped in with the mega sweats and cheaters
SBMM is dogshit

the whole discussion can be summed up like this
Dev: We are happy to announce the new competitive matches
Community:
Dev:

9 Likes

We will show the formula in the future. but in general, it all depends on your points and the occupied place in the battle.

This is a better test campaign. It already has the “Destruction” mode

2 Likes

greetings from harbin city in heilongjiang province
i come from a competitive family,a hivefamily which value transparency as well as good sportsmanship and self intropsection
this addition of player leaderboards is vital to the growth of the enlisted game as it display player stats from top players,idols who can be used as motivation from improvement
also it displays statistics from udnesirables and untouchables whose opinions must be discarded like five year plan sparrows

hopefully in the future (CCP已将此用户标记为删除 - 时间旅行) darkflow subsidiary of snail will include blacklisting function to block unsportsmanlike and dullard players from being matched with

4 Likes

greetings from harbin city
will golden eggs for weapons,soldiers,cars be awarded for participation

2 Likes