Operation “Winter Fantasy”

i dont know there is not much to buy but pz3m might be good and i deposited 100 bucks but i think it goes straight to event skip

Matilda not on a discount?
enlisted_zoj14uhiSY
they are back or is that a bug? we will see

2 Likes

No discounts on extra slots means …
hercules-kevin-sorbo

6 Likes

lot to choose from for germany

why aint this old squad on sale

Here news about sales

another useless squad for germans? Does is has dps even worse than stg45? Why anyone needs it when any progression assault rifles in game are better but have bigger squads? It has worse dps then any us or ussr weapon on br5…ANY. Add another phrase “Do not underestimate this weapon!” presenting garbage. Everything for soviets, 4th above average squad in 2 month. Will it be like previous action mp40 silenced useless action? it has less damage than regular mp40 and higher BR. Or stupid prem squads with 4 guys without engineer for teams that choose to loose more often

1 Like

Zero % discount on Soviet paras :-1: :-1: :-1:

Jagdpanther missing :confused:

Btw was it sold for gold or cash?

I don’t believe in accidents, the WT sale started at the same time :wink:

gold price was 2500 gold discounted and i bought it this years summer sale or something

1 Like

play the less frustrating one…

Good news is that the most damaging tasks have been reduced. 20k score is as fine as the current event, and 10 vehicle kills is more reasonable (pretty much a “destroy 5 vehicles” daily task, each day). 150 kills in 2 days is the easiest task imo.

But I am not sure about how realistic will the engineer task be to complete. If everyone starts spamming rally points and thus it will also slow down each player’s progress as people compete for their buildings to be used. Idk if this task can be cheesed in some other way, like, do each MG nest kill count towards this task?

Also 10 battles is rather grindy. I remember the Anniversary event, which asked for 5 battles/day and it actually took me more time to complete than the usual 20k score per 2 days (10k per day, which can be done in 3-4 battles (2 if you are a sweatlord)).

4 Likes

at least they are limited, but prototypes in progression are completely destroying immersion. BR5 for soviets now mostly prototypes, hope it wont happen with tanks, me and my brother will leave the game then

3 Likes

Do APC mobile rally points count toward this?

AS, RPD, Fedorov, Beltfed DP…

I miss Berlin when it was PPS vs MP-40.

1 Like

Due to some laws (item cannot have a discount if his price was changed or this item was added in less then a month ago)

2 Likes

Can yall like stop the nonstop, constant events? Maybe work on the actual bugfixes, updates and QoL stuff instead of making sure theres always a sh*tty burnout-inducing event up cause this is getting exhausting, at the absolute least make the challenges something simple and easy like complete 3 battles or get 5k score, the challenges yall went for are legitimately fucking insane and for people with no lives given its the holiday season.

5 Likes

but thats old old squad and there is multiple old squads that arent on sale in the tech tree

Ofc those new squads after the merge will not be included in the sale.

Hi James, will older event squads make a comeback in the new year’s event too?