Operation “Winter Fantasy”

I prefer a lower RoF on weapons with smaller magazines, so I think its better this way, 690 RPM is not very economical.

I was wondering when these squads would drop. Super psyched to finally be able to unlock them!

Please consider also lowering the amount of battles and rally point uses by a bit. I think 8 battles would be good especially with burnout from the previous event and it being the holiday season. The build 50 rally points is good for incentivizing people to play engineers but in the end you’re competing with your own team for event points and makes it much harder to complete.

8 Likes

I think it is essential to leave many more days blank to be able to make our trips to other places in real life and be able to complete the event with complete peace of mind after our trips.

11 Likes

server lag is something now

I finish the 10 veichle kill in the first game.
But it costs me 30 minutes. So I need to play 5 hours every 2 days to complete 10 games task.
Whoever came up with this idea was crazy.

3 Likes

I can also imagine plane slots will be always occupied to look for the tanks while people going to play as tankers less often to hunt those tanks as planes… It’s a wild jungle with those weird requirements that change how people play. Those events are turning into unfun mess like WT events that i no longer even look forward to.

4 Likes

The soldiers themselves

It’s the soldier themselves.

For example, one of my gunner in my new apc started cussing in Italian… He is one of my legacy soldier.

Bough a ton of both Brits and Itals before the war thunder update, only to create “factions” pre set.

1 Like

Then how do I differentiate between UK and USA soldiers? They have identical names.
Check the uniforms for every soldier?

Why can’t the progress of these tasks be retained when refreshing every two days?
For example, I played 5 games in the past two days, and then played 5 games in the next two days.

Smart. Should’ve done that as well.

2 Likes

Honestly I can can complete most of the steps and be fine but I know others are much busier than myself during this time. The 2 days per is the worst part of the event with many players being on vacation and away from their Pc or console and will miss entire days. It’s also just a bad event format in general and Im very burned out.

2 Likes

I have a question regarding the event.

There are 5 different task. Completing one task give you one point with up to 5 point per two days (am I right?). But … Can you Do one of the task multiple time a day ? Like for instance if I kill 450 players in two days, will it count as accomplishing 3 time the ‘kill 150 people’ task ? Because honestly I am more likely to do that than playing 10 games every two days… especially on hollydays.

1 Like

2 ways…

First, before the war thunder update, I filled to the brim, all the Tunisia Brits squads.

The other way is long… in practice mode… test all soldiers. Press x to give orders using each soldiers… and listen to their voice. :confused:

1 Like

It has yet to be tested.

There’s special button for just yelling. I think it’s either I or J, I don’t remember.

Yes.

But if you spam it too often, it stops working.

The “X” order works each time, thought.

1 Like

I have never noticed it before.

You spamming beast :smirk:

1 Like

I still haven’t "cannibalized " my Tunisia UK squads since I only created BR2 Allies setup and it’s full of event/preorder squads, so hopefully my old campaign Tunisian squads are still all Bri’ish, just need to find those squads.

1 Like