Operation "Fiery November"

From a historical standpoint, you’re may be right, but I don’t know how many JPz IV were rearmed with the Pak 42 after they switched to that gun in production. In the game, it won’t make a mechanical difference, since the Hetzer has the same Pak 39 L/48 gun as the event JPz IV, and would be hilariously difficult to use if they accurately modelled the Hetzer’s visibility problems. Also, they probably chose to use the shorter gun as a balancing factor, instead of adding another shorter, reasonably well armored TD armed with the same gun as the Panther.

I really love unlocking equipment I can’t use. Pretty plane. Can’t use it for 10 levels. Yay.

Also, how about quit showing premium crap in the Campaign Level list if you aren’t actually going to let us earn them like we are already grinding to do with the stuff we actually can unlock.

Because they want to to see them and want them, and hopefully give them your shekels.

Hello, how can I see the p47d22 and the Jagdpanzer IV. I just unlocked the p47 but I can’t see it (maybe you need to have reached a certain campaign level to see them? and if so, what campaign level do i need ??).

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hey so could anybody help me as im a little confused on how to get the P-47D-22 “Razorback” as I have completed 8 tasks but I don’t know how to access the plane
Capture

you can equip the plane via the A20 attacker squad unlocked at level 18

1 Like

indeed ;D

lmao this is so broken…

2 Likes

Thunderbolt alone was not enough. This is incredibly stupid and wrong, after all.
When are they going to fix fw. Right now no one is going into the sky on the Axis side.

is the razorback even better than the A20 if it only has 6 M8’s?

normandy is a lost cause. play berlin for maximum testosterone levels

I’m playing right now. However, Berlin is the most demanding PC campaign. my FPS leaves a lot to be desired. In addition, the bugs with the lighting there are quite frequent now. The shadows are very dark and the sun is blinding.

damn. i have a semi decent pc so i dont notice anything

i have also not yet experienced any of those dreaded lighting bugs i keep hearing so much about. might just not be playing enough

It’s like this. It’s not my screenshot, but it looks exactly the same.

doesnt seem to bad

but then again the gamma on my screen is turned up like crazy so that i wouldnt need torches while mining in minecraft

Personally, on my monitor I see almost nothing in the hall. In the game, it’s a fraction of a second that it can cost me. Comparison:

yeah i can see how this would be a rather large problem for most people

1 Like

why cant you spend both in one campaign

Never ever again make tasks like “Win X” battles.